Remote work destroyed your social and dating skills and must end right now before it's too late

Remote work destroyed your social and dating skills and must end right now before it's too late.

Attached: 1643606108088.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

It wasn't remote work

Attached: 1639536918909.jpg (225x225, 8.27K)

Those 2 things are bloat

My social and dating skills already equal zero.
I just want least hassle work that pays decent enough to survive comfortable and eventually die.

>Remote work destroyed your social and dating skills and must end right now before it's too late.
Implying we would ever get a gf.

>go back to the office goy!

Attached: E57BB05C-3FF6-438A-B1E7-5A42BE299111.jpg (600x620, 70.16K)

Not really. Now we voice chat while we work without having to pretend it's a client.

My social skills have improved since I started freelancing remotely 7 years ago because I'm not dragging everyone down by being openly miserable all the time, and I haven't dated in over a decade

>Remote work destroyed your social and dating skills
Correction: governments destroyed your social and dating environments by closing down everything except grocery stores.
My social life has been intact thanks to good friendships, good relationships with other families, and an outdoors hobby.
Dating is a meme and if you keep dating well into your late 20's you got meme'd. You're supposed to find a good match by that time and stop wasting your ability to bond.

As for WFH, it has been a blessing.

Attached: 2738043136212.jpg (399x500, 33.89K)

>implying I ever had any

>social and dating skills
They were over way before the chink flu appeared.

>shitting where you eat
ISHYGDDT

>implying I ever had social or dating skills or a job

19 year old zoomer here
>2 friends in high school
>0 after covid in university remote studies
I don't go out for social purposes since January 2020.
Literally I've never seen or heard from a IRL friend since that month and year.

I have never had a job.

I've spent all this time with my wife, pretty sure that destroyed my dating skills

>Remote working is (((them))) forcing us to work from home!
>Having to go back to office is (((them))) forcing us to work at the office!
It's hard to keep up with all of these conspiracies

same here, all my friends went to expensive far away schools and i stayed home to do $500 per year community college, which is only in-person if you got the v a c c i n e. i'll see my friends occasionally when they come home but it isn't the same. it was pretty bad for a while but i've started a bunch of hobbies that don't involve the computer and now i feel pretty great

>fellow slaves, we must go back to commuting to and from the office to do work we've clearly proven to be more than capable of doing remotely
>how else are we going to expend more finances to increase the profits of fuel stations, vehicular maintenance, and conveniently placed fast food franchisees?

No thanks I like making a decent wage while not getting fucked by cost of living effectively reducing my salary in half

Attached: 1595875770170.jpg (750x976, 471.43K)

Americans go and buy fast food right after eating beakfast just because they see a fast food joint with their fat eyes?

I never had a social and dating life even before. At least now I have more freedom to do whatever I want once work is done and my cute sister gives me company.

Attached: 1643277997542.gif (1067x720, 1.51M)

>30-60+ minute commute twice a day because you can either live in the traffic-clogged city where the job is, or out in the 'burbs or boondocks for less
>either drive home after a long day of work and make food after even more time of yours has already been used up, or buy something pre-made along the way
Retard.
>inb4 hurr durr I think it's the 1950s and there's a stay at home wife that cooks the meals

>Middle management are frogposters
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1614516507877.png (256x192, 3K)