Xorg is aband-

>Xorg is aband-

HAHA, GET FUCKED GAYLAND TRANNIES

lists.x.org/archives/xorg/2021-September/060773.html

Attached: xorg.jpg (589x583, 129.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/sfhztr/need_an_honest_opinion_do_i_pass_if_not_why/
old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/sfzew3/hello/
old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/sfroqy/played_with_some_hair_filters_after_my_post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trannies trannies trannies
no way this is healthy

>t. proud discord groomer

I am not related to Discord in any way; it's proprietary software, so I don't recommend using it.
I have no idea why you keep bringing up unrelated stuff like trannies and discord, but they surely are living rent free inside your head.

No one likes you, in a short amount of time you've made yourselves more hated than even the furries managed.
It's almost as if injecting your faggotry into everything in the most obnoxious way, makes people hate and ridicule you. Meds, now.

Attached: pass as in leave.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

True. Impossible to have a conversation

She looks cute.

is that 8-bit guy??

It's because all they think about is t-coq and they hate themselves for it, since their peer group keeps talking shit about trannies. So they lash out

That's your body dysmorphic disorder speaking. Though i think at some level you realize what you said was funny and a hopeless cope.
8bit GIRL you chu- wait i think i smell something burning...

>zoomers that thing a software's worth is in how recent a commit is

quality thread

Underrated.

YES

in this case, thew new release brings support to features used by newer display hardware (high DPI, variable refresh rates). I think it makes sense to update if your hardware benefits from it.
OP linked a release note from September 2021 in order to stir "us vs them" flamewars, as if Wayland or Xorg users were soccer teams, and we were the fans.
In practice, very few users here care as long as the features they use work; most novice users wouldn't be able to tell apart a Xorg session from a Wayland session.
Nonetheless, no one benefits from framing this technical discussion in a "us vs them" scenario, except OP who's clearly entertained by doing so and calling anyone who points it out a tranny.

Attached: batora and maria.jpg (1080x1071, 96.81K)

>Xorg is fixed!
>Have """"exotic""" multimonitor setup
>Enable AsyncFlipSecondaries (which only works with the modesetting driver)
>It detects my secondary monitor as the one to vsync on because the resolution is higher, despite refresh rate being lower
>lower resolution on secondary monitor
>now the secondary monitor has so much tearing it's practically unusable
That and VRR does not work at all, of course. Try next year.

We still have the problem that DPI and refresh rate are per-screen settings. And the way xorg is built means that a windows screen is unchangable. So both ways to get multi-monitor shit work by having a big screen with multiple monitors showing different parts of the screen.
The real solution is an extension that allows a window's screen to be changed. Will literally solve 90% of X's problems.

Attached: 1633152535370.jpg (602x666, 102K)

>/r/transpassing
Holy shit, the most upboated posts in that subreddit are comedy gold. I'm dying.

I don't know why but I don't get affected by the uncanny valley. CGI, robots, whatever doesn't mess with me. But some of these images are genuinely uncanny. You just know deep down that something is wrong but I can't put my finger on it. The only passing one I've seen so far is the ftm nigger.

This one actually passes as an ugly woman: old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/sfhztr/need_an_honest_opinion_do_i_pass_if_not_why/

This one too, but heavily filtered: old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/sfzew3/hello/

And this one you don't even notice. It's basically a fat woman: old.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/sfroqy/played_with_some_hair_filters_after_my_post/

The gigachad jawline some of them have is pure comedy gold.

Yes lol, it seems like every man with a big jaw becomes a tranny for some reason. top kek