Seems like electronics are a target for niggers to steal. How do you bypass this...

Seems like electronics are a target for niggers to steal. How do you bypass this? Can you make a pc that doesn't look like a pc but still functions well regardless? What about other electronics like monitors or cellphones?

Attached: 1592599863884.gif (269x350, 247K)

i'd suggest not living around niggers

What if that's not an option though?

make it not work if its being used by a nigger, you have a front facing camera for a reasson!

im out of ideas, you're on your own

put your PC inside a babys cot.

install gentoo

>pay more in rent
>insurance goes down
Why live with the smell?

the answer is moving out of america
>H K0T S

What if the crab people burst from the underground and enslave the humanity though?

Make it look old and/or weird to normies. Like a beige case with wires and shit sticking out. Nobody wants to steal some schizo's pile of junk, but they don't know or care that it has an i9 and 3090.

Bonus points if you buy an old license dongle or something off of eBay with a high MSRP to maximize the "list cost" of the build and thus maximize the penalty for anyone stealing it.

>insurance
people actually pay for that shit?
I'm poor I can't move.

now this may be a good idea. Niggers always look for sleek new shit when they see something that looks old they immediately think it isn't worth it.

this might just work, use an OS idiots wont know how to use

the problem is that they don't need to use it just open up the desktop and take it apart. Sell its parts.

You can't afford a bag to carry your stuff or something?

I live in a high rent high taxes tourist trap. Can't move anywhere im very stuck.

just take your stuff and walk away, lol

Maybe a GPD micro pc will be less likely to be stolen when it's lid is closed it is really fat, and everybody knows that slim electronics are modern and good and expensive

Build a sleeper PC (use a really, really old case basically)

>PC gets shot 12 times
Wow.