/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ archive.is/UVQkn
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID (Updated 2021-08-22) i.imgur.com/akrkAyV.png (embed) (embed)
- STUDY cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/2F379FE0CB50DF502F0075119FD3E060
- SPREADSHEET hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed) (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed) (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>It doesn't matter if you use the same username in different trackers, the staff still share your IP with each other.
>Staff is reading, being /marked/ is NOT a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, it's private for a reason.
>If starting out you should interview for RED, rank to elite, wait on account age and get invites from there. THAT'S IT THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
>If you want to rank up on RED, spam recent deezer shit with deemix/smloadr.

Previous thread:

Attached: 1625889777845.jpg (1152x2048, 411.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/Major-tracker-passthepopcorn-seized-by-french-authorities-220140/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine having pleb tastes and actually using your hdb accoubt...

>help_post
Since MTeam deletes accounts (not disable), is it possible to create new account there with the same previous username I had there?? (for example, My username was "X" on MTeam, then my account got deleted, now I want to create another account on MTeam with the username "X")

Attached: logo.png (350x111, 6.3K)

>BREAKING NEWS!

torrentfreak.com/Major-tracker-passthepopcorn-seized-by-french-authorities-220140/

those are men

>PTP is DEAD

Daily reminder that BHD is the best tracker

/jp/ likes it that way

I can't answer your question but how do you just make another account? Are you requesting an invite through recruitment? Wouldn't that set of alarms because they know it's you again? I'm not on MTeam but I'd like to get on there because they apparently have a lot of JAVs.

requesting an invite through recruitment.
my previous account was gained by user invite.
as they deleted the account, how would they know? it's been months now

I have a very interesting question. How can you see uploader's name on U2?

Meanwhile @ KG:
>Torrent 298419 (Jaddeh Khaki AKA Hit The Road (3.78GB) upped by moni) was deleted by corvusalbus (Deleted at director's request)
Usenet chads just keep on winning.

someone on blu discord said they delete account, so it is ok to get new account

Not sure how they do it but many keep user data even if they "delete" the account, think about IP, username, email and probably password as well, they can use it all to match your new credentials and even if the password hash matches they will know it's you. Does MTeam care about that? I don't know. Anyway, where does MTeam recruit at the moment, besides other chinese trackers?

only chads who request invite then don't sign up can reply to this post.

bonus points if you waste interviewer's time then do it again from diff ipVR4VS

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

when I try to reset password with email, it says email is not found in the database.
when I try to login with username and password, it says invalid credentials.

they are recruiting at brokenstones

I queue on RED and never go to the interview when it's my time so the interviewer has to wait there and I use an interview slot from someone else

>Page Not Found

you fixed the url now

.in doesn't have it

Oh yeah?

Attached: blind-fury.jpg (1800x200, 84.6K)

Are private trackers worth it for a seedbox fag who just downloads normie movies? I wonder if I'm missing out on any premium content just because I've been too busy to take the plunge.

I don't want to fuck with any stupid rules, I just want to plug in some shit and go about my life. I already seed 10:1 on public trackers, so I'm not a fag about it.

Fuck off criminal.