What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: cortana-logo-1920.png (1920x1080, 35.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livesino.net/archives/7314.live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>microsoft

Tae was better

In my experience, she was simply unnecessary. It was easier to just do the things I could ask her about myself. The fact that MS is starting to sweep her under the rug proves I'm not the only one.

Not an argument(?)

livesino.net/archives/7314.live

Chink Cortana was cuter

Attached: MOCHI_OOBEINTRO1_thumb_3.gif (428x500, 120.81K)

the idea is inherently flawed. we're talking about spyware first and foremost, with convenience for the end-user being an afterthought. windows 10 and 11 are basically fake windows distributions - only, if i were to download a fake russian windows distribution with preinstalled spyware, i'd probably expect better quality control.

It actually is. People dislike anything Microsoft even if it's a good product

If Tae was in charge of my computer I wouldn't have turned her off.

I don't want to fucking talk to a machine. Whoever is okay with actually talking to a machine needs to be executed.

>winshit and office - fucked up
>skype - fucked up
>nokia/lumia - fucked up
name a single good product these pajeets not fucked up yet

They created a woman consisting of one hole instead of three.

slow down the system significantly and useless, whoever microsoft team that department that garbage need to get fired

Nokia /Lumia weren't a fuck up. The Software and hardware were all good. The reason the lost developers were because their previous generation of handsets couldn't be upgraded on code basis and apps had to be completely rewritten. Which of course wasn't acceptable after the second time they did that

fpbp

and whose decisions led to that situation you retarded fucking cockgobbler?

Not true. Microsoft store was a great success.

It wasn't available in most regions so they couldn't integrate it better into the OS
Same problem exists with all voice assistants to an extent. There'll always be millions of customers left out because the company making it can't be arsed to or is incapable of supporting it in those regions/languages.

>What went wrong?
For a start, the name, Cortana, sounds like a cheesy gay who makes a living sucking Billionaires off for a 100 dollars a gobble.
Secondly Cortana is dumb as fuck
Thirdly, microsoft

>Cortana, sounds like a cheesy gay who makes a living sucking Billionaires off for a 100 dollars a gobble.
Same goes for Alexa, Bixby and Siri

cortana is from halo. you're overthinking it.