What are some of the most POZZED unwholesome BOTNET big chungus GLOWIE backdoored services for uploading files to the...

what are some of the most POZZED unwholesome BOTNET big chungus GLOWIE backdoored services for uploading files to the internet?
i am looking to upload .PDF and .TXT files online, and want them to be looked through. what are some services you recommend?
they ARE going to be .PDF and .TXT but i can convert it to any file format for a service to have them
they MUST be read-through by the service and the search engine
i am already USING:
>google drive/other
>discord
>social media (facebook and twitter) but i want more, such as using MYSPACE etc. recommend me these too
i WANT
>archive sites
>file upload sites
>online pdf/txt/docx sites
>RSS feed sites etc
>anything you can think of
etc

thanks

Attached: image_2022-01-31_141735.png (512x512, 16.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=United_States&oldid=1583863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

even something so small as uploading a photo to spotify (which has been talked about here a lot lately)
uploading the picture as the avatar, and an album cover. the album can then include some words in its bio

this is what i mean
this is not really an "upload" site for images, but this would work. anything user can think of at all?

bump

bump

bump

>>>/regeddit/

bump

Mega, maybe. Can't really think of anything. What's the deal anyways?

0x0.st

>baby learning about regex inserts it into "reddit" despite it not being related at all
hows it feel to be a fucking retard with 0 sentience

thanks

Are you spreading white supremacy materials, because I approve

>he doesn't know the regedit meme
Shameful

sure, why not. what do you use?

Any Forums.org/pol

I use my own nextcloud instance on a VPS. But idk if you want to pay $6 per month for it.

i do not

bump

bump
literally just give some upload sites. are there none? there must be, and you must use them

icloud

good one. but i also need ones which show up (and are viewable by the visitor, and search engine crawlers) on search engines, indexed and unprotected

just make sure it has a lot of keywords in it / attached to it the NSA might be interested in and you can be sure it will be seen as soon as you upload it anywhere that uses CDN/cloud infrastructure

>i am looking to upload .PDF and .TXT files online, and want them to be looked through. what are some services you recommend?

Paste your text file into any article in Wikipedia. The admins will revert it instantly, but it will still exist in the article history. You can then link to it directly like this

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=United_States&oldid=1583863

clever, and im already making use of some wikia sites. are these still indexed, though?
ill be making use of this regardless. thank you user