Well, Mr. user, it looks like you'll be a good candidate for this company, but there's just one more thing

>Well, Mr. user, it looks like you'll be a good candidate for this company, but there's just one more thing.
>It says here on your resume that you finished high school five years ago and haven't had a single job in all that time. Care to explain?
How do you respond?

Attached: 1623880588945.png (1023x682, 595.18K)

it says here from 2013 - 2016 you... "crushed it"?

Imagine including gaps in your resume
Just put in self employed and make up bullshit

There seems to be an error. It's been 20 years, not five.

I'm really good at my finances so I don't need to work all the time. I could tell you about my hobby projects, but they are irrelevant to this position

you must work from birth to death without pause

These recruiters, going by vibe alone, certainly bring up an air like that because they do this while dealing with like 30 different people a day. This creates clown economy and the implications are simply this absurd. I've said this to a company recruiter before (that I have other goals in my life besides work and therefore have gaps in my employment, which I expect to do to this company as well) and she was completely speechless. I offered a 10-99 temporary contract and she shooed me off quickly, saying there's other applicants on the line. This industry (trucking) has huge turnover issues and I still assert temporary contracts make more sense. The absolute state

I wanted a break from school, so I went and spent time with my family.

Yes, this job will be a great first addition to my resume

honestly, I don't think the corporation offered a 10-99 position and therefore she was unqualified to negotiate anything and simply couldn't offer it. I'm positive my expressed offer of temporary contracts will go unheard by the "higher ups"

fuck off back to your irc circlejerk please

>Ah, you know... the... pandemic..

Silicon Valley was so damn good

Oh shit another 3 years and this is basically me
Fuck you OP

>Care to explain?
No

I just claimed my dad died and showed them a photoshopped obituary (He's fine). High ground, dumb bitch.

Based

I held a job for 10 months, had to return home due to losing 2 family members. I then started uni and have finished my first semester. I'm not at all in your camp.

> freelancing

easy, you will look self emplyed.

Fill every blank with different social activities like helping to build houses for the poor ,helping poor milfs in my area. Helping a friend starting his business... Nobody ever will check in depth.

no you didnt
thats the most autistic imaginary act ive heard
theres not a single person who would ask to see the obituary upon claiming to have lost a father