The absolute state of Rust developers

The absolute state of Rust developers
youtube.com/watch?v=BBvcK_nXUEg

Attached: kek.jpg (736x414, 29.73K)

What is it about this language that attracts so many trannies? Is it because they want to transition every C++ project into Rust?

>tfw trannies hijacked the only serious C++ challenger
We’re doomed to another 10 years of C++ dark ages

Attached: 31D502F1-2818-4AE9-8E77-753CDE52258B.jpg (1280x720, 55.16K)

We need to go back to C
We should have never left C

Attached: go_back.jpg (640x711, 61.82K)

C is 100x worse than C++ for being agile across multiple layers of abstraction. We need a modern C++

AHAHAHA I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MEME

Attached: 1635173888517.jpg (800x804, 55.76K)

Hasn't the OOP distaster not taught you anything? Excessive unnecessary abstraction is not a good thing. There's a reason all C++ is dogshit slow enterprise grade trash.

Nobody uses C++ with multi-layer OOP these days at most youll see an interface + 1-2 layers. Theres many other useful abstractions that make C++ more elegant to work with

The C++ build system and package management system is a nightmare

Mental illness is not something you should be joking about alright? Discuss the ways how you can chop off the dicks and tits of those that shall not be named that turn these young men into a mockery of a human being.

This is like arguing Javascript is a good language because you *can* in theory write it "properly".
In practice rarely anyone ever writes such languages "properly", and they end up as unmaintainable messes of abstractions.
I need only a single hand to count all good C++ software I've ever stumbled accross, meanwhile amout of C software I rely daily on is in the hundreds.

what a lovely baritone voice she has

I closed this after a few minutes, because actually I am a systems programmer and don't need a tranny to teach me rudimentary programming concepts.

Great talk Becca. Thanks a lot!

How many times is she going to sip that water.......

>Rust for non-systems programmers
But why? It's a systems programming language. It's not for you.

sepples has this problem too you delusional retard. It has nothing to do with rust.

>she

Attached: Oh sweaty.jpg (468x571, 56.9K)

Why do trannies upset you guys so much? They're taking themselves out of the dating pool. In the past this would be done by disease (not anymore thanks to modern medicine) and war (not anymore thanks to World Wars 1 & 2 making everyone war-averse). More trannies = more women for us (real women, not trannies).

>transgender people exist
>Any Forums loses their fucking mind
ok

>Nobody uses C++ with multi-layer OOP these days
lel'd.

The problem is that pre C+11 was a clusterfuck and enterprise moves slow to adopt the new features. Post C++14/17 is an objectively good language.

>It's not for you.
speak for yourself kiddo. I use it for non-systems use as well. Rust just works.

so what? js devs have collectively less testosterone than that tranny

Attached: 1642432555948.png (800x387, 173.17K)

Should've prefaced said No “competent” team/dev :^)

nowadays we favor composition clusterfucks

Because these fuckers want to infect the Linux kernel and every relevant technology with their cancerous pet language

rust wasn't good enough, so it's positive that it's being destroyed early, so work can begin on a less niggerlicious replacement

but yeah probably ten years

post-c++14 is just a gay and retarded version of java

> post-c++14 is just a gay and retarded version of java

Attached: 4ACDB3AF-F6A3-432E-A22D-95E27A743DEE.jpg (640x586, 56.38K)