Graduated 3 months ago

>graduated 3 months ago
>got really good at programming with bunch of books
>get instantly an offer for sys admin with a very good pay for yuropoor from a big company
>accept offer
Here i am doing cloud shits, i miss programming, whats the best way to get back into programming ? Should i at least stay one year here ?

Attached: 92d.png (600x599, 111.84K)

i'm doing my master's degree and the two friends i made during my bachelor's both went into cloud shit after graduating
afraid i'll be doing the same

Why ? I mean i dont hate my job, but i liked also programming, i really dont which is the best fit for me, in yuropoor the pay difference is minimal between devs and other it sectors. One thing for sure is cloud jobs are a lot more easier to find while programming jobs are saturated

Bump

You have ez money job with tons of down time. Write a system admin software that makes being a system admin a normie friendly job host it on your servers then hire and train some young males to use your software and start a business

>fell for the IT/DevOps bait
Retard. SWE is the golden basket

Attached: 028B3DB5-08BB-47CF-A69E-EC25D11B6B58.jpg (750x555, 263.25K)

Maybe in the usa but developers are not well paid in europa

isn't most SWE jobs some webshit
thats soul draining

>isn't most SWE jobs some webshit
No, the soul draining work such as frontend and rolling static sites are for bootcampers and self-taughts

there's a reason why no decent SWE does those jobs and thus they need to import/oursource it to find talent

If you mean bigger pay, in Europe thats simply not true, i think even it here pays better, i didnt got baited i simply took the offer because it was way easy
I didnt even search for other jobs. Thinking about searching dev jobs and if i find leave the it

pay concerns both monetary compensation + how tolerable your job is. IT is makes you want to KYS

Damn it, so what is the best thing to do at my place ? Leave and search for other jobs or search while working ? I initially got this job because way to easy and good pay but i miss programming.

Go into a SWE/Dev role. 4 hours a day of work to enjoy yourself programming building a useful piece of software

But what should i do with my current job ?

>get instantly an offer for sys admin with a very good pay for yuropoor from a big company
teach me senpai

mostly because i had done an internship as system engineer instead of programming, i couldn't find any programming internship due to covid. and that internship apparently played a key role. got the title sys admin when it's a big mix of everything, cloud,IT infrastructure..

which books did you read? was that your only form of knowledge?

Started with Liang Java comprehensive edition, took me 6 months to finish, it's à 1200page book with companion website
Then went to read algorithms by sedgewick, finished with spring in action, spring security in action and modern java

Stay at it while you apply to junior dev roles

Gonna be awkward when i leave but it is what it is

hmmm alright how much do u make give or take