A small number of stuck or dead pixels are characteristic of LCD screens. This is not considered a defect

>A small number of stuck or dead pixels are characteristic of LCD screens. This is not considered a defect.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8.94K)

>a small number of burn ins are characteristic of crt and oled screens. this is not considered a defect

EU forces the seller to take back a product if it is not up to the customers expectations
not my problem

>pays 20 % for all electronic products
Yes, it is your problem.

i have never seen a dead pixel in my life

seething burger enjoy your defective chink shit

Back in my day you could pay extra for a "pixel perfect" monitor.

Looks like you're poor

He says, as EUfags buy chink shit to save money.
>he says, as EU devs make minimum wage and still give 1/4 of their salary away in taxes

In europe any purchase made through the interwebs can be returned in 14 days from the purchase date even if unpacked and used. No need to provide any explanation. Thanks to this you can keep returning defective screens until you find a good one.

That’s fine. At least we get free public healthcare and paid sick leave.

it's not a problem if you can't see it

There are companies with 0 dead pixel guarantees.
Buy from them, not from the shitty companies.

based blind bro

>free public healthcare
Hello fellow europoor. I see it's been a long time since you actually needed the free healthcare, tried to receive it, and were presented with a choice of either waiting 6 months or paying to skip the line.

>a small number of bitflips or stuck transistors are characteristic of CPUs. This is not considered a defect

Attached: 1643589683390.png (627x800, 333.83K)

I needed a CT scan last year cuz post covid complications and had it done in a public hospital for free in one day with diagnosis and treatment.

I'm happy for you, but this is not always the case. Tomography, fluorography etc. is rarely a problem. Getting a surgery is.

doesn't happen on my Lenovo P11 Tab, doesn't get burnt either, will use it until it physically breaks

It's not free if the government takes 1/4~1/2 of your salary each month for it. It's essentially just as expensive as paying for private insurance but with long wait times.

The only thing "free" about EUfag healthcare are the 3~6 months you idiots work without pay each year.

wasnt there another one of these threads like a week ago or even earlier?

Attached: tiredpepe.jpg (474x453, 23.62K)

It's free for me because I get neetbux

My monitor had a bright blue stuck pixel that was impossible to ignore so I tried to RMA it but it got lost in the mail. Asus said they didn't have the same model available so I waited about 3 months to get it replaced.

It’s ~1/4th and that includes tax, healthcare and retirement. I know that it’s not optimal but somebody has to support the system so neets and old people can survive. And don’t forget that there is always a chance of you getting seriously ill and requiring long and expensive treatment where huge wait times would still be better than not being able to afford any treatment at all.

>one quarterth