Convenience is cancer

Convenience is cancer.

Reading a paperback is a better experience than reading an eBook. Listening to a vinyl record is more enjoyable than clicking on an MP3. A conversation irl is more fulfilling than flicking memes and emojis to friends on your phone. Going to Blockbuster and picking out a film to watch on the weekend is more enjoyable than paying for and using a (((streaming service))). Mountain biking is healthier and more fun than any video game. It's no wonder we're so fat.

Abstaining from technology as much as possible is what any sane man should aim to do. It isn't your friend - it's designed to control, surveil and squeeze you for every last cent. We need to go back.

Attached: 8a5ea6a1ec09ff9030e2880387a0810a.jpg (1000x1481, 178.98K)

>We need to go back
That is impossible and believing it's possible is a form of mental illness

How about enjoying a conversation and showing memes? You know, that is possible.

Going to Blockbuster and renting instead of streaming? I don't even know how you can use that as an example of "abstaining from technology".

Vinyl record? How do you measure the 'enjoyability'-factor?

I'm not fat. Pretty healthy and train several times a week and again, I really don't know how your main process can arrive to the conclusion of seen everything in black/white and compare video games to physical exercise. What about both? Go join the other Cluster-B patients in the local hospital user

Believing you can’t go back is irrational and a sign of addiction.

Throw your phone in to a lake. There is literally nothing stopping you. You’ll probably say you “need” it for x or y - but you only believe this to justify your addiction.

Abandoning technology just means the people who don't will have godlike power over you. Tedposting is a Jewish and/or Chinese trick.
>b-but Afghanistan
It's a completely different game when they're willing to exterminate your people rather than play hearts and minds pattycake.

So you’d rather our tech overlords have control over you? Controlling your actions and emotions with algorithms and shiny UI? You’re a complete retard.

Godlike power lies in connecting with nature and being present and undistracted.

I am one of the tech overlords. I've also lived in the woods drinking stream water and wiping my ass with leaves from nearby plants when I shit for several months at a stretch. People adopting the latter form of life are completely powerless if someone's willing to burn the forest down or salt their fields and shoot them when they try to find a new place to live. Having the means to shoot back through armor plate requires smokeless powder and steel jacketed ammunition, which in turn implies an industrial society on par with the major belligerents of WW1. You LARPers either have no idea what you are espousing or you're deliberately doing it to weaken the country.

You are not one of the tech overlords. If you were, you wouldn’t be here. Enjoy getting myopia from staring at hentai on your screens all day, fatty.

You have no personality. All you have is memes from Any Forums. You repeat what is popular today on Any Forums. ITT, for example, you say "OLD THING GOOD, NEW THING BAD". You are a literal NPC, you're not even a human being. The fact that you post meme mathematician-terrorist only further proves that. You could've at least post loli.

Embracing technology is the NPC position, you fucking retard. Look around you.

yes goyim, pay for things instead of pirating them

Then go live in the woods user. You're posting this using said technology.

But why ARE you posting this?
Do you want to show you've read a manifest from an deranged genius and think you 'understand' him?
Do you need attention?

If you had any kind of cognitive ability, then you've already foreseen how this discussion would play out on a literal tech fora / shit board. So I wonder why you felt the need to post about this.

For the greater good. I haven’t read the manifesto - just bullet points.

youre on a phone

> I haven’t read the manifesto
I'm not surprised. NPCs like you can't read texts longer than 140 symbols. All you do is consume memes from Any Forums.

>Believing you can’t go back is irrational and a sign of addiction.
I was talking going back collectively, as in solve the problem instead of hiding from it.. Going back individually is easy for the most part, although sooner or later you'd potentially run into conflicts with the system and you'd be destroyed.. but it's irrelevant that it's easy if the person himself has no urge to go back.. so I really see no point in even talking about going back

So how much penicillin did you take?

Makes sense. I appreciate your honesty. But may I ask why you haven't read the whole manifesto? It is quite interesting. But not for the ideological side; rather for the pattern behind the person. What drove him to this pattern and how come 'I/you' can read this and suddenly 'absorb' this way of thinking? The truth is - we can not. Reading bullet points and absorbing specific facts we align as 'truth' is the same kind of thinking we see in the American Election system. There is no Black and white. The truth rest in the middle.

>It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!
>Why
>IT JUST IS, OKAY!!!

You said this on Any Forums, using technology lmao.

Yes. I'm still trying to beat my Internet addiction.

>the people who don't will have godlike power over you
By observed outcomes, in reality the people who don't will be lardass slaves to convenience.