Well?

Well?

Attached: 1643615598344.jpg (1280x720, 136.36K)

>e-celeb thread

Attached: 1643138777357.png (672x672, 156.15K)

No. But also fuck you for making an e-celeb thread

This cuck is not to be trusted

Attached: linusVaxTips.jpg (960x844, 103.77K)

>I download your web page
>I remove some content off it
>LE PIRACY

It isn't. The content is free to access, by applying this same logic, walking away from the TV during commercials is piracy too. I don't care if they lose a penny. Maybe if your shitty ass platform ran less than 5 adds before a video I would consider turning my adblocker off, on top of that there are still minute long sponsor spots too. Is installing sponsorblock also piracy? I don't care anyway lmao.

*ads. I swear, anytime I quit lurking I make a retarded mistake like this.

Attached: linus.png (943x943, 567.62K)

>Hopefully we hit endemic status soon and this whole ordeal can be over
i think this perfectly summarizes how normalfags think.
>let's just spread our cheeks and let some nobodies stick needles of experimental snake oil in us and hope this blows over
maybe jews were right about goyim all along.

>No
>No

Covid reaching endemic status has very little to do with the vaccines anyways and it's already reached it anyways.

Yes. Also not clicking the ads is piracy. So is not buying merch.

exactly this

when will it be legal to shoot linus in the face for writing such insufferable fucking cancer? or will he just naturally neck himself when his chink wife leaves and his youtube channel tanks?

Attached: 1640411873595.png (896x1191, 1.16M)

Conflating Piracy with stealing already doesn't make sense
Conflating it with adblocking is downright retarded

Stealing is taking something that does not belong to you
Software Piracy is making a perfect copy that you do you not have the license to use.
Adblocking is essentially using a software collander to block out specific internet scripts
You know what i hate about this?
Most people against the covid vaccine have done every other vaccine as children and have probably done every other vaccine to their children.
Sure there are a lot of people think the vaccine has weird shit in it(and i dont blame them for not trusting governments and big pharma)
Most people(me included) have an issue with the mandates. Fuck mandates.
If you dont see an issue with the government having the ability to mandate a medical procedure you are retarded. You are the reason many children in america are taking ADHD medication they don't need and possibly even Hormones they don't need under the threat of Child Protective Services.
"Muh afraid of needle" needs to die.

Netflix is a subscriptions service you have to pay to view
Youtube is free with ads.
Not to mention Netflix shows do not make money by the view.
Netflix just pays them a specifc amount once in a while depending on the situation.

>you WILL watch the ads

>it's already reached it anyways
in a perfect world you'd be right but i already saw news articles about omnicorn mutating in my news feed

>Get free newspaper
>Newspaper is filled with advertisements
>Shake the newspaper over the trash to remove ads before reading
>Wait no that is STEALING

Attached: 1642111023430.jpg (1447x2047, 313.47K)

>"Muh afraid of needle" needs to die.
...does it make money in some direct or indirect way?

Trying to evaluate how likely it is for the highly beneficial for some very rich people meme to die that's all.

if there is sponsor segment you watching shit youtubers/content and deserve everything bad that happens to you

>by applying this same logic, walking away from the TV during commercials is piracy too.
Yes. In addition to that, letting someone without subscription watch your tv is also piracy.

Don't call it a grave.

Doesn't this fag say he doesn't do political stuff.

yeah these fags on youtube are just enthusiasts and if they were actually smart they wouldnt need youtube to make a paycheck

and dont say they do it for the lols or for the awareness

>watch free to air tv
>walk away from tv during ads

Heh, nothing personal, savvy

Attached: 44C97DE8-C3B7-4622-81CA-DC20D4BE8195.jpg (1920x1080, 644.59K)

>dear fellow white people, I don't care about politics but here's 10 things you should know

Vaccines aren't political. On one side is the overwhelming scienctific consensus of every expert in the field, and on the other is commie facebook moms who think it gives their kids autism

There are people on this board who are too young to understand this analogy

Science is settled on the vaccines.

Oh well if our infalliable god, our benevolent masters who run the media say so, then that must be the truth

>I don't care if they lose a penny. Maybe if your shitty ass platform ran less than 5 adds before a video I would consider turning my adblocker off
The mask slips. The truth is you don't care

it only really benefits the parties that want to make fun of the other guys.
Personally i got the jab because my mother is immuno compromized(due to chemo)
I completely understand why someone would not want to get the covid-19 jab. In current year you have no reason to trust government or the news, or especially big pharma.
I really think that if governments decided to make the vaccine a recomendation instead of a mandate(also no requirements for masks) more people would have done it. But no, government decided to push with the aid of Health NGOs way too harshly and of course there was pushback.
It also doesn't help that most officials that push the mandate shit have large parties and gatherings. "If they don't feel like covid is a threat why should I?" thinks the normal citizen.

Governments have had medical mandates for a long time and are only use in emergency times. Which covid is. So complaining about mandates here is very odd. If people were reasonable on weighing the risk between choosing the vaccine over covid we wouldn't be here.
Tell me do you grow, prepare, and cook your own food? Build and assemble all your electronics from scratch? Practice medicine and use/inject all medicine you have only carefully studied and created yourself? If you are that paranoid and untrusting of the government and the science community then reasonably this is the only way you should living your current life.

I do, just not enough to watch prerolls and midrolls and sponsor segments and retarded merch plugs.