If the notch is so good why does apple try hiding it?

if the notch is so good why does apple try hiding it?

Attached: 198BFA14-5FE1-49B9-9FD7-589AC3219206.jpg (1680x840, 56K)

If apple is so bad why are you obsessed with it?
Its similar to that

well i dont think apple is bad so that's just stupid

iTODDLERS BTFO
BTFO iTODDLER

Attached: 1631535782560.gif (502x400, 2.49M)

85468143 gpt3

stop asking question chud.

It's not "good" so much as it's a reasonable compromise.
Everyone wants tinier bezels and a camera.
So you either go the dell XPS route and use a tiny ass camera (which sucks) or you get the notch.
>it's way bigger than it should be for just a 1080p camera
Absolutely, I imagine they wanted to add faceID stuff to it but for whatever reason couldn't and now they reckon they could add it for the next revision.
So instead of throwing a small bezel and then making it bigger later they decided to piss people off just once and have a bezels they could fit more things into in the future.
I'm not saying it's implemented as well as it could (and frankly should) be but I can't come up with a better way to do both a decent camera and bezels as small as this.
The only other option is having some sort of pop up camera, which would make the lid bulkier, would be more expensive to manufacture and at some point it will break.

inb4 >nuthinkpad
what about the reverse notch?

Attached: z13.png (1080x864, 131.61K)

Huh, yeah it's an interesting option, but what does it look like closed? does the anti-notch bulge out or is the screen leave some of the palm rest uncovered?
It's kinda neat but I can't imagine Apple would want something so uh... fuck, "asymmetrical" isn't the right word but I can't come up with a better one.

Looks like it bulges out, not sure what they do to protect the exposed part, but I imagine there's something like a thin rubber pad that bulges out a little from it. Thinkpad z13 or z15 if you want to look more

Forgot image

Attached: bfarsace_211216_4940_0003.jpg (1400x933, 198.62K)

Breddy gud but it would need to be taken into consideration in the overall design. In that ThinkPad it looks a bit weird, like pointed out. Some type of pop up camera would probably be the best option, allowing for a relatively large sensor with thin bezels and a traditional rectangular screen.

Fpbp. These fags don’t shut the fuck up about products they have no intention to buy.

Tell me you’re a newfag without telling me you’re a newfag

>shittok sfx
>calling a nigga a newfag
picrel

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (860x656, 253.23K)

damn this is a beautiful labtop

it is maddening to me that notch aside they made the ideal macbook(well repair aside too)

Samsung sell phones with a crease in the middle of the screen and literally photoshop it out

full screen to body ratio

Zoomie

Attached: 1643624585341.jpg (480x660, 55.72K)

>blue background
>black notch
>omg lol they're hiding it