I just can't win. I had a shitty job and lost that when covid hit...

I just can't win. I had a shitty job and lost that when covid hit. I tried to do better for myself and it blew up in my face. I paid for a bootcamp with 6 month 0% interest credit card checks. They assured me I could make a six figure salary in no time, so I thought I could pay it back. There's just nothing. I learned to program html and css and some javascript, but there's nothing available. I've applied everywhere all over the country.

I had one really mean company reply to me and tell me I was wasting *their* time for even applying to them. They said I wasn't even close to entry level or meeting the skills they required. They said I needed to know server scripting (I DO! I know javascripts!) and administrations and databases. I just wanted to get a high paying job, and I'm already mid-20s and no gf and no hope for anything better. How did you guys do it? How did you get a job making lots of money? I'm already aging out of the dating market. All the girls my age are married now. My peers are starting families and I'm in a dead end with no future.

Attached: 1612061129173.png (760x400, 436.47K)

get gud

>How did you guys do it?
Go to university
Shitpost on Any Forums for 4 years
Do some le epic codes
Now junior developer at fortune 500 company
Simple as

>server scripting
Jeez you are bad. JS is client side. Java or PHP is server side. Also html and css aren’t programming languages. In other words, get gud.

About girls, go to the gym, and go to places where you don't go routinely, you will meet new girls and diferent girls. About programming, you only need keepgoing, keep studying.

Ever heard of NodeJS? JS is way better for backends than PHP.

Attached: B5920310-FAC7-44BA-98F8-BD3C3B1AB075.jpg (960x852, 82.41K)

I make 180k a year programming. We are not the same.

It's going to take more than 6 months to learn to code. Plenty of free resources online for learning the big JS frameworks (react, vue, angular etc).

good pasta

>I had a shitty job and lost that when covid hit
Get a physical job in the trades. You can't be replaced by robots and you can't be fired because of the meme flu.
Seriously, some of you people are brain damaged. I don't even know why I bother giving you people advice. If you can't figure shit out on your own, you're fucked. Simple as.

>I work FIFO in mining, I give up 2/3 of my life living like a fucking prisoner so for one week in three I can do whatever the fuck I want. Sucks arse but at least mining is a "required" job in these fucked up times.

Got a job in physical hardware and "high level" tech support (tech support that requires physical access to the machine and can't be done remotely, BIOS for example). So my job can't be outsourced.

learn basic devops tools and get paid to do nothing all day

What horrible advice.
>yeah bro go fuck up your mind, body, and soul in the coal mines and die of lung cancer when you're 35 instead of making $90k fucking around the computer all day

OP, keep trying. Boot camps are for retards, you should actually learn to code instead of thinking that boot camp did anything for you. It clearly didn't

1. learn japanese
2. get job in japan
3. find virgin (40% of women 18-34 in japan)

you're fucking welcome, took me years to realize this was the path. Now I'm here, paid $40k for an condo now I don't pay rent and I rind trains everywhere and get easy pussy because I'm one of like 50,000 white dudes in a city of 40 million.

If you need a job while you learn japanese, just teach highschool, the kids are chill and its like 40-80k a year depending on state.

if you don't have a degree in your mid 20s then you deserve to lose.

>I had one really mean company reply to me and tell me I was wasting *their* time for even applying to them
I only believe seeing

I hope this doesn't happen to me. I'm also currently in the middle of a 6-month bootcamp. The major difference I can see from yours is that it focuses a lot on React, which seems to be in a lot of demand right now. Also, I made a spreadsheet comparing my options before I started and picked one that was accredited in my country and had a >90% job-in-the-field-after-6-months rate. I'm hoping it'll be enough.

Also, I didn't literally start from scratch, I spent 2 years before that learning PHP/JS/SQL/CSS/HTML on my own and making a website because I had a cool idea.

Anyway, do you have a LinkedIn account? It's supposed to be important. The other thing the "Career" person in my bootcamp told us is that 75-80% of people find their first jobs through "connections", not through sending job applications.

>75-80% of people find their first jobs through "connections", not through sending job applications
I want to die.

Things that never happened for 1000
Unless you're in the military or have Japanese family you're not getting a job in japan. Plus they pay about as poorly as eastern Europe while being more expensive. The majority of Japanese are at or below the poverty line.

>yeah bro just spend money on some pajeet boot camp and take on a debt just to have companies send emails specifically to insult you
>no, don't go make money in an "essential" job which isn't affected by covid. nooooo you can't make $25/hr by driving around and using a few power tools.
fucking idiot. I'm making more money than OP's broke indebted NEET ass probably at half his age. Because I didn't fall for the coooooding meme. Coding is just a hobby for me, and that's how it will stay.

cope