Hey Any Forums

Hey Any Forums

Been stumped on this for a few days and was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences or input.

Just as a prerequisite, I have an iPhone.

>Four days ago
>Start getting texts and calls
>"Why'd you call me"

Cool, number is getting spoofed. Whatever.

>Two days ago
>Same type of text, but they add something else
>"It also shared your location with me"
>Check Find My iPhone
>Sharing location with 10-15 random numbers, mostly local area codes

epic

I received no alerts about this whatsoever. Notification only came up when I stopped sharing. Changed password on icloud account, but there were no devices or log ins.

So basically, I'm stuck. Any advice where to start looking?

>pic unrelated

Attached: nice woman.jpg (1080x1350, 240.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerodium.com/program.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Just as a prerequisite, I have an iPhone.
stopped reading there

You've been compromised

no touch iphone exploits are a thing
reset your phone
most exploits you do via safari access/send sms
they often hide in weird places/unused apps like calendar or are just plain invisible.

Anything I can look at to try and find where I was compromised?

I have a backup and did get weird texts that I thought could have been a weird overflow things, so I looked at my messages in sqlite but didn't see much.

It’s over OP. Gangstalking never ends well.

Are you a person of interest? (journalist, etc..).
Jailbreak your phone, install SSH and do some digging. If you are compromised you may be able to find some clues.

Attached: yyy_323.png (256x256, 90.03K)

iTODDLER BTFO!!!!

Attached: 1616044464932.png (540x540, 205.74K)

Would but I'm on IOS 15.1

Also possibly

Well any iOS RCE exploit goes for a very large chunk of change. I wish you luck.
zerodium.com/program.html

Been looking. Thanks man. God bless.

What the fuck are you faggots doing with your phones? I never understood how you people get into these situations.

OP What country do you live in?

>iBotnet phones home
>curryniggers at One Infinite Loo write pajeetscript that fucks up and sends your telemetry to random recipients
cant make this shit up

Attached: 1641141403494.jpg (502x307, 48.6K)

THAT'S A MAN

You can literally get PWND by just browsing the internet. Its a matter of downloading security updates and the author of any program pushing the updates in the first place. You theoritically can get trojand through a web page, if your html parser is exploitable (almost every thing is exploitable)

Actually, I think that's the e-thot who got her head lopped off after pissing off some beta orbiter, right?

meanwhile in android, if you tread off the beaten path in the play store, your bank account gets emptied by weather+ pro

It was just a surface wound. She's still alive.

>install SSH and do some digging.
if he could do that he would be making 6 figures with that knowledge and not ask dumb questions here duhhhhh.

this

I wish that were me.

Attached: _.jpg (1024x1024, 112.43K)