Are NFT and blockchain actually the future of tech or is it just a ponzi scheme with a meme linked list

Are NFT and blockchain actually the future of tech or is it just a ponzi scheme with a meme linked list

Attached: chayka-boredapeclub.jpg (1890x1260, 330.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, its just a money laundry market

to start, explain in your own words what you think each of these things means.

>NFT
buzzword
>blockchain
a linked list

/thread
Stop being a braindead nigger.

Give it 5-10 years. Nobody will remember them anymore, just like VR.

BASED

Only if there's a fullstack chain without needing to run its nodes at AWS

It’s not a ponzu scheme. It’s only the future of tech in so far as there will be some successful products built with blockchain technology in the future.

>just a ponzi scheme with a meme linked list
Just this.

Git is technically blockchain, so it has uses. But 99% of the projects that advertise themselves as web3/blockchain are worthless. It will also likely be used by governments to oppress people even more than they already do.

it's called ICP

>INTERNET
>COMPUTER

Attached: 1636990221409.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

Hahah

help, I've fallen and i can't get up

But honestly, go learn motoko. The average motoko dev is paid $85/h at the right project

Some user posted this in a different board yesterday and I've watched it twice. It's long, but it's good. Very comprehensive.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g

ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear

Just wait until NFTs reach this phase

KOJIMA DOES IT AGAIN

wew, didn't know motoko devs were getting paid that well. i suspect motoko's adoption rate will be similar to solidity in it's earlier years. in general, the entire ecosystem for the internet computer is interesting. I'm looking forward to BTC/ETH integration, as well as badlands rollout. ICP should be L0 for everything.

Why would they be the future of anything when literally everything they do can already be done in a less scammy way?

Rare pepe

Attached: Bored Ape rare pepe.png (1200x1200, 107.09K)

laundring money?
for what?
THEY will beg me for laundry some money soon

This video is pretty funny, the guy is absolutely seething for 2 hours straight, live on the internet. It was only after youtube removed dislikes did the world get the spiciest of possible takes from every channel imaginable.