You have 10 seconds to explain why you not using Crux Linux

You have 10 seconds to explain why you not using Crux Linux

Attached: msedge_c6kmkuG6ee.png (379x101, 19.37K)

I hate meme distros

>Initial release December 2002; 19 years ago
>meme
zoomzoomzoom

Never heard of it.
>le zoomer doomer boomer coomer oomer oomer
reddit

>Initial release December 2002; 19 years ago
2002 was 80 years ago

Attached: time skip.jpg (550x366, 33.05K)

gentoo has bigger repos

i have work to do

I don't have the time to port every single fucking program I want to install (however I love how easy it is to do)

I'm not a poorfag.

Attached: 1624948160902.png (1600x747, 420.19K)

games nvidia enouigh said iakpof;lksol

Same reason I don't use any kind of Linux: I'm not some gibbering retard who can't set up a firewall, or configure automatic updates.

I've been meaning to install it for like 5 years. Oh well.

Its like a fetal alcohol syndrome child between Gentoo and Slackware. You extract a tarball and chroot to build your kernel. The package management system blows chunks and for me the X11 drivers were broken out of the box. Just use Slackware.

Attached: tux-pipe.png (800x928, 135K)

But I am, I get all the software thanks to the AUR and Slackware and Gentoo doing all the work then I copy to my Pkgfiles ;^)

What is your problem exactly? You couldn't build the kernel? You forgot to add the firmware first?

crux sux

So is just a troll ranting against? Ok, wont bite that bait

Because I use windows 10 LTSC

It has none of the software I want in its ports tree.

Because I’m running w11 and i dont want to brick my pc by installing a server OS

for what

Because when some mongnog on Any Forums shills something it's trash along with the shill. Fuck off.

YOU have 0.000001 millisecond to EXPLAIN why there's NO crux SCREENSHOT with OPENED Any Forums AND your POST on it.