Glibc is unmaintained for 8 months on the "bleeding edge" distribution

>glibc is unmaintained for 8 months on the "bleeding edge" distribution

When did you realize that arch was just a prank and switched to Debian?

Attached: 1642953679831.png (3000x1162, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1634/22/1634221487081.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using gnu libc
lol I bet you're a tranny

I don't know. Have the Debian developers gotten that timely message about BLM out yet, or not?

Sorry, I don't care about politics. For me, it's a technical meritocracy.

>you realize that arch was just a prank
2 weeks

Haha he's not wearing the beanie!

oof that’s not gonna fly well on the high school dropout, technology consumer board

Then go back in time and tell that to Linus. He betrayed a good portion of his userbase.

And, tell that to Debian themselves:
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1634/22/1634221487081.png

>oh noooo there's an outdeted package!!
>time to switch to a distro where EVERYTHING is equally outdated
nice desu :D

I still have no idea why you keep bringing up politics. I don't care.

Debian has
1. newer version of glibc in unstable repos
2. backports security fixes to the version they use in the stable repo.
Arch has neither. No backports, no updates.

I bring it up because you insist on switching to a distro that cares about that woke garbage. In my time using Linux, I intentionally avoided that crap.

The good news is that you can use distributions of which use kernel versions older than the CoC implementation. I hope Debian at least has that going for it.

I think you're just retarded and keep bringing politics up even though I didn't say anything. I told your shitty neet distro has shit packagers and your reaction was "UHH WHAT ABOUT BLM?? AND UHHHH SOMETHING ABOUT DIVERSITY??" I guess I hurt your feelings, I apologize.

>8 months
holy shit that is basically antique!

Attached: arch linux user.png (804x906, 45.82K)

Attached: quote-geeks-like-to-think-that-they-can-ignore-politics-you-can-leave-politics-alone-but-politics-richard-stallman-75-52-39.jpg (850x400, 70.87K)

You're the one who seems hurt, given your impulsivity and general exaggerated aggression in this comment.

I don't use Arch. The last Linux I touched was Ubuntu, and, it was for a contest.

You won't address my concern because it angers you that the distribution you insist on shilling actually DOES care about woke politics, contrary to your convictions.

As I said, go back in time and talk to Linus. Otherwise, use a distribution with an older kernel and one that isn't pozzed like Debian.

Attached: KEKBUTBLENDER.jpg (1280x720, 81.6K)

I tried to install Linux Mint Debian Edition, "The bootloader was not setup properly, you will have to configure it manually." Maybe I will give debian-11.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso. a try.

I've forgotten to mention that GCC and the rest of the toolchain is also unmaintained.

Winlet/mactoddler opinions are disregarded. It's kind of ironic you keep seething about le woke politics but you apparently use either mac or windows. If you use freebsd, it has a history of woke politics too. If you're gonna say you're an openbsd user then I'll know you're just a retarded larper.

kek’d and based

>ugh not my pozzed crap frfr! I need an operating system made by edgy teenagers from 4chin who post nigger all day like nocap

it's sunday losers

kek based apolitical unbiased debian enjoyer

Attached: lovecraft-smiling.jpg (474x484, 21.91K)

>Winlet/mactoddler opinions are disregarded.
That sucks.

I use Windows out of necessity. I'm looking to move to an older version of 10 (older than the creation MSCoC that was forked from the Contributor Covenant). My choice is W10 2019 ENT. I am aware that both Microshit and Applel do wokeshit for shekels and PR.

Linus on the other hand just let a tranny shit all over his kernel? Any kernel post CoC is pozzed in my eyes.

You could probably put OBSD on a spare laptop. I personally see no problem with the project.

And, once again, your hurt shows through you continuing this sophomoric veil of anger, which is kinda ironic, given your other reply.

And the best part is that your seething is the exact thing that my first comment: Would command. Linux shills, specifically the Debian ones never fail to deliver.