Objectively the best way to learn coding

Objectively the best way to learn coding

Attached: preview.png (640x350, 12.79K)

what is this?

ZZT, first 'game' created by Epic Games for the DOS operating system. Also allowed players to make their own maps/levels/games, and had object oriented programming for NPCs known as ZZT-OOP. The documentation is still online, and as a whole this is super easy to pick up. I know jack-shit about programming and learned ZZT in a day.

good now move to c++

no i'm gay and retarded

tell me more.. what language is this teaching you..

ZZT-OOP. Bastardized early OOP.

Hot.

so the idea is that it teaches you the fundamentals of programming, and you'll be better suited to learning an OOP language, like python after having beaten this game?

Pretty much, yeah. It was more a precursor for learning C when it came out but applies more to Python/Java now.

Attached: Tim-sweeney.jpg (360x450, 36.47K)

can you even trust a programmer if they dont look like this

Doom mapping is probably better desu famalam

Tim looks exactly like an older version of a woman raper I had the pleasure of training before I knew he rapes women for funsies.

what a diseased mind you have

I have a diseased mind because my coworker who looks like Tim raped women and got thrown in prison for it? user I think you need to take your meds and or kill yourself.

>I have a diseased mind
yes

Sweet. Paint the ceiling with your brains fag. Don't bother responding, I already left your shit thread.
>Inb4 based
I know

based

>the embodiment of mental stability

There's a big old document written by Tim Sweeney somewhere about the original UnrealScript, where he talks about how it evolved from ZZT. Very fascinating read, can recommend, if you can find it.