"Programming" Vs. "Coding"

What's the actual difference between the two terms for creating software? I've noticed that "programming" usually is applied within circles handling lower-level languages, and "coding" is used within higher-level languages. Also trannies use "coding" way more than normal people.

Attached: 1607453774001.png (652x669, 311.01K)

meds

>coding
C# (.NET)
CSS
HTML
Java (JVM)
JavaScript
Lua
Perl
PHP
Python
Ruby
Visual Basic (.NET)
>programming
ASM
C
C++
>kys
Rust

if you think you are specifically 'programming' and not 'coding' or vice versa, you are LARPing.
you can create Trans related content in any of these listed languages

>programming
proper way to call it
>coding
reddit word you shouldn't use
simple as

Attached: 1618891685614.png (512x468, 189.42K)

this thread is so dumb. holy shit.

they mean the same thing, different people use different terms
Programming sounds more professional and is thus used by more professional people

Someone who calls themselves a “coder” is probably a moron. A “programmer” is generally better but could also be a pajeet.

It got lost in translation.

Attached: image.png (1440x1080, 432.82K)

Does anyone have more of these degree meme things with the retard holding a diploma? I started learning how to program 4 years ago and posted a solution to a programming problem on here, and someone took it and made it into one of these. I'm curious if anyone has it saved.

Kek what was it

samefag

if it gets posted I'll point it out.

no

Attached: file.png (623x297, 26.42K)

"Coding" is what women do for attention.

"Programming" is what men do to create useful tools.

p much this but if you go out of your way to avoid referring to code as code then you're probably a chode too

>programming
>coding
so is there any relevant difference between those or just the same shit spoken differently

Ah, again this stupid picture which has been created by I guess one dropout CS male brainlet student because he couldn't cope that girls are better programmers than him.
I agree.

Attached: 294A9522.jpg (1200x1800, 271.1K)

function multiply(x, y) {
let product = 0;
for(let i = 0; i < y; i++) {
product += x;
}
return product;
}

experienced programmers tend to have inferiority complexes because of their imposter syndrome or superiority complexes because of their perceived abilities, and will using the word coder because other mentally ill programmers will call them retarded for using a technically wrong term

people who refer to themselves as coders either don't know any better or they're doing it ironically

coding is a term brought about from the inclusivity movement from 2012 onward by women seeking validation as an engineer despite barely knowing html tags.

better, but you should really do the O(sizeof(y)) version instead

>will using the word coder
will avoid using the word

unsigned long multiply(unsigned int x, unsigned int y){
int res = 0;
while (x) {
if (x &1) { res +=y; }
x>>=1;
y

Should be unsigned long long lol. Fuck C