Let me guess, you need more?

Let me guess, you need more?

Attached: The_GIMP_icon_-_gnome.png (1200x1200, 172.32K)

I need less. I want a paint.NET replacement for GNU/Linux.

Not really. Works for me.

Yes, something where the UI isn't completely horrible would be indeed nice.

filtered

Too bad, fuck you.

learn to torrent, nigger, even cs6 from 2002 will be better

Yes, this program has seriously devolved like most FOSS out there to require an inordinate amount of resources to run while not doing much better than before and still not up to par with outdated commercial software.

CSP and Photoshop, I need to work in real life

Something that works and isn't retarded just for the sake of being retarded would be nice.

Who thought it was a good idea to make all the drawing tools the same grey color? Did the devs take a course in Bad UX desgin?

Attached: gimp.png (1627x987, 156.05K)

I have been using it for over 10 years. It works well enough if you learn how to use it. I'm not sure what Photoshop does that GIMP doesn't do.

GIMP is alright. Even on par with softwares like BLENDER.

It can do everything that you need to do

Virgins here on Any Forums dont appreciate the gratitude of GIMP and, instead, shill things like Photoshop cracked versions that are full of spyware, bad torrents and virus ,etc...

Circles.

Draw a circular selection, click on selection > create border, paint inside the selection
There, a circle

Blender is ok, g*mp is trash and should be remade from the scratch, oh wait that’s Krita but it’s still trash.

You shut up.

neither can’t selection pen, CSP can and also Paint Tool Sai can

yes how about a software that isn't called GIMP and does not look like this

let me guess, you need more?

Attached: Preview-app-icon-in-macOS.jpg (2000x1249, 106.44K)

What do you call selection pen? On gimp you can automatically select an area by color, or alternatively manually draw a selection

Is the software really only managed by three volunteers?

GIMP is the biggest pile of shit I've ever used, and I've used every image editor since the 90s from Corel draw, Photoshop 1, etc. to now. UI is absolutely horrific. WAY too many useless features. I can't even imagine how it could be worse. Reminds me I need to put up a PR that just deletes the entire program since it's open source. The devs should be ashamed with this program.

just got into it for creating my own icons
cant complain, it isnt really beginnerfriendly but i didnt expect it to be

>for creating my own icons
Use Figma, wtf are you thinking using GIMP for that use case

Attached: 0C8FB1CB-AB48-465B-BEDC-09A86E8883AB.jpg (2224x1668, 811.73K)

I prefer Krita even though I'm not an artist. It pretty much does every photo editing task I need it to. My problem with GIMP is that it feels contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Simple tasks in PS/Krita are like trying to decipher an ancient language in GIMP.