What ethernet cable is g using in its streamer?

>So, last night I tried an Audioquest Vodka Ethernet cable from the network switch to the Rossini.
>Wow!
>But before I commit, just wondering what you guys are using.
>But the way, until now, I have been using standard Cat 7 with Telegartner RJ45’s.

Thanks

dcs.community/t/what-ethernet-cable-are-you-using-into-you-streamer/882

Attached: Audioquest-RJ-E-Vodka-0-75-m-_P_900.jpg (795x900, 80.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-is-an-ethernet-cable?international=true&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weak b8

I was gonna say bait but apparently there's a whole forum discussing this? Wtf I'm confused now

Attached: 1641974713168.jpg (1080x1080, 118.99K)

Who are these people???

based boys

To play devil's advocate, wouldn't a better cable lead to better streaming quality? Maybe prices are too high here but don't see why everyone is so upset

how do you even know which cable is better if the data that goes in and comes out of every single cable working in spec is identical

>working in spec
I think this is the special sauce here. Some ten year-old piece of Cat5(e) that came with your ISP-supplied modem is probably not going to do as well as Cat6a or OM3.

why do you think so? if the data packets are measurably fine then what gives? what could the higher spec cable add to it?

businessinsider.com/what-is-an-ethernet-cable?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Attached: gaming tier.jpg (1200x1140, 334.7K)

Sorry I'm gonna exposé myself for the newb I am here, but isn't there some checksum or something built in?

of course, multiple layers of error correction, including just resending packets if something is corrupted and whatnot

So I guess some cables are better at this than others?

no, the cables have nothing to do with all of that
they just need to exist and work in spec

I buy the cheapest one and wrap it in tinfoil to prevent electrical infetterence

Lmao these dipshits would shield a fiberoptic cable in gold wouldn't they. And of course the fiber must be glass because plastic makes the sound muddy.

they don't use fiber at all because it sounds sterile and cold
copper is so much warmer and has life

got a chuckle out of me. Well played

>not using single mode OS2 fiber for every single connection throughout your whole shitty 10mbps audio setup
ngmi

Attached: 1643024904649.jpg (634x634, 119.33K)

Thats almost close to what the toslink standard is. And yes it is based and redpilled to go fiber for everything. Hdmi over fiber is a godsend. You do not need copper for everything, if light is so great why are we not using it for processors yet? Fucking hate god and chinks.

the one i found in the 20 year old cable box