I need a new chair, what is the best option? I live in a shit third world tropical country...

I need a new chair, what is the best option? I live in a shit third world tropical country. So nothing too expensive ($500+) or too hot during Summer

Attached: 1643528718662.jpg (693x1000, 84.15K)

got my used Aeron for £200. can't complain

Amazon is full of china chairs, I myself bought the Sihoo M57 at a flash sale for 170€ with 50€ shipping. It's full mesh btw, fits perfectly for you.
It as good or better than 500€+ chairs I've tried in local stores.

Attached: Chinese-Modern-Swivel-Comfortable-Sihoo-M57-High-Back-Ergonomic-Black-Computer-PU-Adjustable-Armrest-Executive-Mesh-Office-Chair.jpg (550x550, 27.01K)

what country user

Herman Miller Aeron, used if you want to save a ton of money

join the folding metal chair conglomerate, OP.

Attached: folding metal chair gang.jpg (620x620, 27.5K)

Attached: main-qimg-a70a5c5a9468b0208744300963e58994-pjlq.jpg (500x500, 13.75K)

sex haver

Attached: chair.jpg (455x922, 55.1K)

Just steal a chair from the sari sari

>Tropical country
>Summer
Anyhoo, just get any mesh chair with decent airflow. It's hard to pin down availability and pricing, since your country is likely to not only not have what you want, but will probably cost an arm and a leg.

le racing seat

I need side bolsters when cornering at over 1g of force

take your medication

I have been there, Aeron.

Imagine buying some smelly chair after someone who was wanking off on that chair while watching futanari and his poorly wiped ass with poop inside was touching it. It's fucking disgusting

That chair is designed for 9G.

>9g
Jesus christ 5g just came out last year

I knew you were going to say that.

Attached: 1525172148375.png (448x352, 153.9K)

>Cutout for letting your balls hang.
I need this.

Guys, where do I find a nice desk chair for someone who is around 5'2" / 157cm? Basically every chair I've used has been too big.
Please do not say the childrens' department, or similar very mean-spirited jokes that I would not appreciate. Thank you very much.

buy a used chair if you can. Go to an office supply reseller and look at their chairs, sit in them, test them, smell them.
I took an hour and a half and got a nice mesh back, foam seat Hon for 100 bucks which I thought was very fair. They had other's including a Herman Miller but I found the Hon more comfortable.

After MUCH research, this was my outcome. I think the next thing I would've gone for is the Staples Hyken. Everyone who had one said they were nice, but I'd only give it a shelf life of a few years. Also I think foam seat is superior because it muffles farts, no lie I think that's important.