WSL is Microsoft's HRT

WSL is Microsoft's HRT.
captcha: trjan

Attached: menhera_chan_cosplay_1574184241_57ccff22_progressive.jpg (800x933, 66.11K)

>WSL is Microsoft's hostage rescue team.
???

Rescuing people held hostage by Linux

For who doesn't understand:
Windows wants to be UNIX, but it'll never be. It's a tranny OS.

unix subsystem for windows was its boymoder phase

>weasel is Microsoft's hostage rescue team.
its kinda like the navy seals, but with weasels

>Windows wants to be UNIX
why would it want to be shit

you will never be UNIX
you have no file abstractions, dependency hell or coreutils

Its the other way around. UNIX trannies fucking wished they were as chad as Windows user.

She's cute but needs black hair and blue eyes. I have this reoccurring dream and that girl reminds me of one of the people in it.

I die and my spirit leaves my body. I see the light but refuse to walk into it. I don't trust the light and think it's a trick to force me to reincarnate. I also see a blackhole that I fear is the portal to hell. I end up sitting in limbo or a long time trying to decide what to do.

After some time some spirit/ghost thing shows up and tells me there is a third option. It leads me to a bright portal that's made up of many colors. It tells me there is an important task for me in the portal should I choose to accept it. It warns me that what lies beyond will not be an easy path. But if I protect the people inside I will find happiness.

I accept the offer and fall out of a statue into the middle of a group of anime girls trying to summon a hero to protect the kingdom. I am butt naked and faint. I wake up in a comfy bed sometime later and realize I've become an anime girl. Usually, I freak the fuck out until one of the maids comes in to check on me. She helps me get dressed and brushes my hair. She's really cute and I don't want to tell her I'm actually a degenerate pervert guy trapped in a school girl's body.

Anyway, after that I meet the princess who explains that they were trying to summon a hero to protect the village. I start to figure out that I have magical powers and can absorb other peoples techniques/fighting styles just by touching them. A monster shows up and attacks the village but I manage to kill it with my magical girl powers.

After that I end up getting into hi-jinks with all the other girls living in the girls-only castle we share with the princess. The samurais in training that live near us and are supposed to protect the women start swooning over me. I start attending school with the other girls and fucking the princess, maids, and the class president.

The dream bothers me. I wish it would stop.

Attached: 93a56ff84757ce0e5ec291eb3eb231eee56ec8c38e99336acadb233727cba4b6.jpg (671x831, 64.43K)

cute girl

If WSL makes Windows a tranny OS then what does that make Linux with WINE?

>girl

a crossdressing for fun chad

Attached: 1457639367896.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

Other way around

not everything has to be about trannies

Cool story, bro.

to be fair, her name is "mental illness-chan", so maybe they find her relatable for that reason

does she have a leg issue as well or who decided that feet pointed like that is cute?

idk, i never notice the feet since i'm not a foot person