Is this shit still missing in windows 11?

Is this shit still missing in windows 11?

Attached: open_file_location.png (451x527, 59.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=29954266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yup, goy. and thats a good thing.

zoomers don't need directories and don't know what shortcuts are just press the app

retard

Attached: Untitled.png (533x483, 226.85K)

apparently m$ has dozens of internal teams that barely communicate and the feedback system's main purpose is making people feel heard. with politics that fucked up, it seems like the simplest menu item addition or bugfix could take years

"Former MSFTy, don’t bother wasting your time giving feedback. Nobody cares, those that cared left. Microsoft has a weird culture, very top down, very passive aggressive between departments. For a brief while I would diligently prepare bugs for the dog food software. I would even walk over to visit people responsible for it and chat about it. Even for software where ‘zero bugs’ was important they’d just delete a whole bunch of bugs and see if any bounce (come back). Eventually people get sick of refilling so they get to zero bug bounce by exhausting the very people trying to help them."

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=29954266

Attached: windows-10-cohesiveness-1.jpg (1101x800, 228.38K)

based Bill Gates removing our options

HOL UP

when did it come back?? I swear I didn't see it on mine like a month ago

its not that hard to unify designs in a UI. They have the means to, but they don't want to. Windows is more of a platform for what you want to do on it than an OS, if that makes sense. Their design mindset is that, since the apps you download will have their own looks and ways of doing things, the OS itself should as well. It creates different feels for each program, built and catered for it. You instantly know what program you're using by looking at any bit of its design, including the right click menu.
If you want unification, get a Mac. And I don't blame people that want unification, because it's subjective.
Now, previously Microsoft had no reason to compete with Mac in terms of unification, so they went fully into openness. With 11, they're making the retarded choice to compete with Apple in a game they can't win, reducing themselves to a shitty imitation. And THAT'S where you can start to make fun of its poor unification

Attached: 03cli-penguins-1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1801, 365.19K)

Not that user but it has been there for me since day 1

>7 teams of trannies develop 14 different UIs
>a new version of windows is released

Attached: 1631650054594.jpg (499x500, 50.1K)

hey look everyone, its a retard

>W10 builds from 2015
The lengths that freefucktards go to outright lie and spread FUD (the irony) always impresses me.

>FUD
>lie
so the guy with detailed accurate info about their internal politics was a lucky larper? nobody is saying you're a retard for using windows, just saying it's gone downhill

Daaammmmmnn. Windows 11 looks like that?

Yes.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Freeturds btfo again

Yeah it's really comfy bro. It also lets you disable the telemetry on home.

Attached: 20220116_022955.jpg (4000x2252, 3.37M)

checked
Last windows with a decent desktop UI was 7.

Still better then anything on Linux.

haha you wish

Trying to show that the UI looks inconsistent with a picture from 2015 that almost everything has changed since is a lie, yes.

whats the app closest to your start button? based win 11 advocator btw