SQT

Stupid Questions Thread
someone dropped the ball and didn't make a new one and i can't find the last one so sorry there's no links.

Attached: wp4PRT7.jpg (1680x1050, 129.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/installwindows
ghostbin.lain.la/paste/2q277
youtube4kdownloader.com/en16/
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Static-filter-syntax#domain
firefoxcss-store.github.io
google.com/amp/s/www.partitionwizard.com/amp/partitionmagic/file-explorer-search-not-working.html
tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/70210-slow-data-copy-paste-speeds-windows-10-a.html
github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/1554
github.com/CogentRedTester/mpv-segment-linking
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/
blog.victormendonca.com/2018/05/14/creating-a-simple-systemd-user-service/
rufus.ie/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what part do i need to connect this to SATA (3)?

dropped the fucking external drive which did have USB 3 (micro A+B) case busted open and some parts went flying. guess i couldn't find them all. need to recover files.i already have another drive enclosure with SATA connectors that runs through USB.

Attached: extenal drive.png (1025x1473, 2.43M)

What is this? It happens when I press the firefox binds for the builtin screenshot tool. How can I go back to the normal tool? It looks like some debug bullshit

Attached: file.png (204x182, 1.29K)

If the price difference between the two is $125

Corei7 12700K vs. the Core 98 12900K?

Going with a DDR5 build just to not have to f with it for years.

>dropped the drive
I’m sorry for your loss

Good news. It was this bullshit program hijacking the keybind

Attached: file.png (364x56, 4.11K)

How do Any Forums posters manage to get a VPN working on this website? Nearly all IPs including dedicated are blocked on my current provider.

Spoon feed me a bash script that looks at all files' in a directory's taken/changed at/whatever date and puts all of the files in folders named after the month of all the files' dates

Attached: file.png (800x533, 315.28K)

They bought a pass

b-but I don't want gookmoot to take my yen!

don't make a new thread if you are too stupid to copy paste

Read the sticky: (Cross-thread)

>GNU/Linux questions >Windows questions >PC building? >Programming questions >Good, cheap laptops >Cheap electronics >Server questions >Buying headphones How to find/activate any version of Windows?
rentry.org/installwindows

Previous Thread:

Friends, what do I need in order to plug a SATA HDD on my laptop?
I need a HDD to save my torrents but I only own a laptop and I don't know how I'd plug it in.

can i use a ps4 controller on pc?i keep buying 3$ chinese controllers and they keep breaking

Attached: images (94).jpg (257x256, 11.65K)

a sata to usb cable. get one from amazon they are quite cheap

Yes. As long as you have bluetooth

I have one for my secondary SSD, but I thought HDDs needed more power than my USB port could deliver. Is that a non issue?
I have 2 USB 3.0s 1 USB 2.0 and 1 USB C port, I was planning on getting a USB HUB + Something I could plug at least two HDDs on.
My laptop doesn't leave my home so if it needed additional power I could just plug it in the wall.

I am in severe need of a proper desktop computer but I just can't afford at this time.

on Linux OOTB, on windows you'll need to download drivers off internet and pray they work right.
Although, only xbox controllers are supported on 100% of games even for games released on playstation.

Nah it works out of the box on win10 too. Recently paired the controller myself. PS3 controller is the one that needs third party drivers

SSDs and HDDs, 2.5" ones, have nearly the same power draw and you are probably thinking too much about this. Two disks can get enough power to work from the same port maybe even a third one

Most sata-usb adapters come with a slot for plugging in an ac power adapter for 3.5 drives, usually sold separately.

>connect external speakers to my hisense TV because the built-in ones are trash
>now everytime i turn it on it asks wether i want a combined TV + EXTERNAL audio or just external speakers
¿How do i disabled this prompt?

Oh I'm sorry for not specifying, I'm talking about the 3.5" ones because I have a few of them lying around.
I thought about needing more power because I remember having to plug both power and data cables on them.
Got it, I'm sorry for not specifying the size. I'll look up these adapters and a tiny bay so I can keep them safe.

Thank you both.

getting >Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER
on Any Forums.org
Validity
Not Before
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:42:13 GMT
Not After
Tue, 01 Feb 2022 15:42:13 GMT

only if I don't use a vpn
heres the cert
ghostbin.lain.la/paste/2q277

I have a computer connected to its monitor and a Raspberry Pi connected to the TV. Management is a breeze, which is to say there's nothing to manage.
When I had consoles I used an AV receiver to manage all the HDMI crap, so I could use the TV remote for everything.

Firefox may be able to import your bookmarks.

KeepassXC

You have connected the monitor incorrectly, try connecting it to your GPU.

Build quality may be fine for Envy models or Elitebooks. Probook is cardboard instead of plastic.

yeah how do i get this?
the drive doesn't have that anymore!
just these fucking pins.

Attached: extenal drive.png (1025x1473, 1.84M)

In that case you want the help of a professional. They have the tools to make a bypass and connect to a drive when the normal interface is broken

Forget about that data. If you had no backups then you don't really need it anyway.

Have you tried their support? What kind of speakers are we talking?

If you have Windows, and a game isn't working with your ps4 controller, then download ds4windows and try again.

Your ISP or someone else is trying to hijack the connection to show you some message.

Tough luck. Not only are VPN IPs blocked, but many cloud server providers' ranges are also blocked so you can't rent a VPS to host your own VPN.

thats crazy
how could i safely view that?
browser inside a vm?
is there a program that will read the cert?
do you not get this if you go to Any Forums . org

I want
>md5sum * | sort -k1 | uniq -w 32 -d
but to list both files with identical hashes, not just one of them. how?

switched connections and now its gone
the error cert was cisco
and now its back to normal cloudflare cert
so did the spooks try to get me

Are there any tools that let you join tables across disparate databases? i.e: my company has SQL Server, Snowflake, and MySQL, as well as 1,000 other data sources. Are there any services that will allow you to query across these services and join tables together using an intermediary database?

I'm not at my computer so can't view the certificate. An example of "hijacking" is your router's antimalware blocking the domain (ASUS routers with AI Protection enabled), or your ISP trying to show you a page with "thus website is 18+, log into your account to enable adult wesites" (UK mobile operators do this).

I'm too retarded for git. On my feature branches I sometimes merge in master to keep on top of current changes. After the PR review and lots of small fixes I want my squash all my commits on the feature branch into one.

However, in between them there are plenty of merges of master into the feature branch, sometimes with many hundreds of commits that I have no idea what they are. How do I squash just my commits on the feature beanch? If I do a git rebase --interactive I get a list of thousands of commits and individually I have to type/click squash on each and every one and then solve conflicts in code that I have no idea what it does because it is completely separate from my feature. Assume I'm doing this wrong, what is the right way?

>Tough luck. Not only are VPN IPs blocked, but many cloud server providers' ranges are also blocked so you can't rent a VPS to host your own VPN.
Then how do anons get obscure flags on sites like Any Forums and Any Forums? I recall a North Korean flag at one point and some people log in servers logged into, say, Christmas Island or something to shitpost from. It seems they can do that in 2022 after the VPN bans. Are they just pass users instead of very savvy tech users?

>cisco
Yup, most likely telling you that adult websites are blocked.

No, joining anything at that level wouldn't make any sense.
Check out Apache Hudi (an example of lake house in pic related).

Attached: 1643490002700..png (1200x630, 239.04K)

well its just minijack speakers that i plug in
the specific model is Hisense H40BE5500, i couldnt find anything about this issue in the "electronic manual" that the TV has, nor searching through the settings.

Why does 30-40 FPS feel so bad now? I finally got a new computer and am able to play everything at 60fps+, and now that I've gotten used to it, 30-40 FPS feels unplayable.

This is actually fucking bad because I chose a 4k laptop and future games are going to run like dogshit on this laptop.

is 4K Video Downloader safe ?
I downloaded it and nothing is happening but im still paranoid

It's a curse. Do not ever try panels at 120-144 hz and so on, you can't go back anymore

1080p + 1080p = 2160p, therefore, 2160p is only two times the size of 1080p, not four.

1000 ms / 30 fps = 33ms between frames, pretty horrible. At 60 fps its 16ms, 120 fps makes it 8ms, and so on.
if i HAD to play at 30 fps, id enable half-rate vsync or a cap at 30 fps so that at least it doesnt jump around much. Having a low fps also affects input lag probably so i wouldnt play anything that requires fast reaction times on 30 fps.

always been horrible

Ye but if you are paranoid you should be using foss alternatives

excellent bait + mathlets will actually believe this

My first year of uni has me doing two database courses and two java courses with additional OOAD and theory heavy courses. My second year gives me a semester of free choice with an extra half semester of free choice in my third year. I'm new to software but I have worked with hardware install and construction before.

What should I specialize in? Double down on databases and back-end? I'm thinking of taking some Linux server management courses.

you're missing the controller.

not having a hard disk controller is like a human not having a brain (like you)

you will need to send your drive to a professional who might have a similar enough controller that might be able to read the data if you didn't already damage the head and/or platters dropping it.

you can do better in the future by keeping backups like a non-retard.

>not being rich to buy LOTS MORE tech = being retarded
got it!

it's against the law to insult people for stupid questions in the stupid questions thread. you have the right to remain silent. anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.

if u get it from the original source. yes. it's a great thing and worth the premium subscription. even linus of LTT uses it.

this happened during the events going on last night
at some point my vpn dropped(opsec is terrible lmao)
this cert was only being served off vpn
so Im guessing it was only being served to my real ip
"they" tried to get me

is this site really bad ?
youtube4kdownloader.com/en16/
I used it to download shit and I think im fucked
virustotal says its malicous but nothing happened

How to connect a COM port to two virtual machines at the same time? Possibly with virtualbox.
I can't find anything online

just use youtube-dl

You can always play future games at 1080p with a decent frame rate. A 4k screen is much better than a 1080p one.

>(like you)
kek

That's not how it works. If you bought so much storage that you're now poor and can't afford backups then it's your fault for not planning better.
>I wanted to go on vacation but I have no money for a hotel room because I bought plane tickets in first class with all my savings
>don't blame me for not being rich enough

You can't.

Just set the games to 1080p and you're good to go.

You mean yt-dlp

Just bought a new stereo receiver recently in mint condition that came with a matching cassette player that can read and write cassette tapes. Since I'm a zoomer, I have never had to deal with Cassettes before.
Would it be a bad idea to get a mobile cassette player and a few tapes to take advantage of my new purchase? Or would it be better to just keep as a decorative item.

Attached: NewAudioSetup.jpg (1600x1200, 347.12K)

Is there anyway to block youtube from adding embedded videos to your history on other websites, but continue adding videos to history on youtube itself? Adding youtube.com/api/stats to the filter list on ublock seems to work but I'm not sure how to whitelist that specifically on youtube.com but no where else

Maybe something like
>@@||www.youtube.com/api/stats$script,domain=youtube.com

Oh no wait that is whitelist, just take the
>,domain=youtube.com
part out of it

>cassette player
Congratulations, you bought someone's junk
>stereo receiver in mint condition
That's not mint: it's heavily used, scratched, dented, and the paint is chipped.

Yeah, that's someone else's receiver that is for sale on Egay. Mine doesn't have any scratches/miscoloration.
Are cassettes really that bad?

didn't work unfortunately, still records history from embeds

ah yes, thx for correcting me fren

Ok, i have always encrypted stuff using gpg/pass and openssl for the trivial ones i just want to hide from retarded chit chat like my boring thoughts i sometimes write off in a text file, but i've heard that there's a new solution called age. Right now i've procured to use the updated openssl's PBKDF2 switches and such, but i'm wondering if i should just jump ship and use age instead. Gpg seems like too overkill for my bland schizo diary when i can just git clone a text editor plugin in whenever the hell i'm going to be and type a meaningless password.

Attached: 1643495255855.jpg (907x576, 58.12K)

I have a retarded question regarding MPV and getting it to play anime releases correctly. I read in a comments section for an encode of a BD release of Monogatari that it should be able to play the openings and endings of the show via separate files, and yet the last time I tried that with a release it didn't work and just played the episodes with neither. I don't know if it's a problem with MPV itself or if it's because that kind of linking only works with VLC, but is there any way to fix that so that it works correctly?

Maybe this?
>||www.youtube.com/api/stats/*$ping
>@@||www.youtube.com/api/stats/*$ping,domain=youtube.com
So you are telling ubo to block api/stats everywhere but also add an exception later for youtube.com (?). You should ask the ubo subreddit or his github if this bothers you. Sometimes you get a reply from the dev himself

Cassettes aren't bad, just obsolete. If you had a cassette collection, then buying a cassette deck would have been a good idea.
Buying cassettes just because you have a deck is a bad idea.

Will you be asking this every day? Your question is stupid (fine in this thread) and the word soup you squirted is schizophrenical.
Use Cherrytree for encrypted notes. Use Plasma Vault as a general purpose container for any kind of files.

How can i force my virtualbox to use my GPU? or at least a part of it

>github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Static-filter-syntax#domain
Ooh you can merge the two rules apparently
>||www.youtube.com/api/stats/*$ping,domain=~youtube.com
or
>||www.youtube.com/api/stats/*$script,domain=~youtube.com

are there any good resources for custom userChrome.css styles? want to customize my firefox experience but don't want to start from scratch.

You can't. Qemu supports PCI passthrough, which means you allocate one GPU for a guest exclusively.
Only VMware have functioning video drivers for their platform, which work like you want.

>So you are telling ubo to block api/stats everywhere but also add an exception later for youtube.com
Yea that's pretty much what I want, the other two rules didn't work either so I'll jump over to the github and ask I suppose

firefoxcss-store.github.io

Ooooh! Not OP but goddamn and here I was trying to reinvent the wheel

As long as i need the answer i will. Not a fan of desktop apps with their own custom format for notes either.

how much wood would a wood chuckcchcck

I've already done all the steps highlighted here.

google.com/amp/s/www.partitionwizard.com/amp/partitionmagic/file-explorer-search-not-working.html

Here's an image to give you an idea of the problem. Any ideas?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1158x734, 417.57K)

Why are all programming languages so terrible in the domains they are used the most?

Attached: 1642717166027.png (1082x1216, 367.11K)

One point twenty-one gigawoods

So far there's nothing faster than C for what is needed in a lot of scenarios, that's why people keep coping up with it. I don't know about the rest.

>/amp/
I'm not clicking that shit, find a normal link

Give examples of what you mean.
Some languages are just shit by design (C/C++), others have not been designed at all (PHP, JavaScript). Some are beautiful but too slow (Python).
Then there are languages for the mentally ill (LISP, Haskell).

how to make file transfers faster?
why can't i let the process max out my CPU(s) and RAM?

Attached: NVMe to SATA SSD.png (1920x1031, 128.49K)

Copying data uses tiny CPU and RAM.
The transfer is slow for you because your storage is slow. Next time don't buy the cheapest device and read reviews.

Try this tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/70210-slow-data-copy-paste-speeds-windows-10-a.html

>Copying data uses tiny CPU and RAM.
right, so when given lots of CPU and RAM logic suggests, it should go brrr
>The transfer is slow for you because your storage is slow. Next time don't buy the cheapest device and read reviews.
no. the NVMe disk is rated to do 6GB/s and the SATA disk is rated for 600 MB/s - an extremely far cry from 977KB/s

why are my youtube recommendations fucked and how do i get them back to normal

If you want to continue watching garbage but refuse to admit to yourself that you enjoy watching garbage, then right click the video and copy the link, open a private tab, and paste it in.

Is it possible to wake up an android phone via wake on lan (wifi)?

i already do that. what i mean is my youtube homepage basically becoming a copy of a private youtube tab. just the current youtube trends, its as if youtube has forgotten my account exists. Weirdly enough random music playlists from my youtube music show up in these recommendations

Works fine here.

Attached: Capture.png (2292x1375, 3.17M)

>TEMP DUMP
>715,316 items
Your files are heavily fragmented. There are probably hundreds of thousands of tiny files which despite being a very small in size still require the scanning of an entire block (which depending on the HDD is likely much larger than that file). They're definitely not sequentially located on the HDD.

600MB/s is the ideal sequential read rate and doesn't say anything about seek efficiency.

Oh, well it does do that. The weight of watched videos will decay over time. If you stop watching anything then you'll just revert to a no-account recommend algorithm. I don't think there's anything you can do about it the only control you have over the algorithm is by watching videos (on that account).

how do I get started with mesh networks
Assume the internet goes down
how do create your own network
equipment, costs, etc
is mesh network the right term?

ok. sure. but why is it when i have a fairly beast machine, the process won't scale to utilize to hardware? i could understand if it was redlining on thousands of tiny file reads, but...

How am I supposed to connect the 3090 to the PSU? Do I use multiple cables? I remember reading that you shouldn’t connect more than one cable to your GPU and use the one cable that splits.

Cringe and based at the same time

I'm compiling a C++ program and before I was using cmake I was adding -li2c to the commandline.
$g++ my_script.cpp -li2c

What do I wrap li2c in inside the CMakeLists.txt file?
I tried find_package(li2c). It didn't work.

Is there a program that can scroll through all my series and use some sort of ai or something to sense and cut out all the OP and ED of my files and link them as separate files for saving disk space? I don't want to manually do it if it can be automated.
github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/1554
May help. I'm currently trying to do the opposite. If you have spare space, there are programs to merge mkv linked files into the source but that will multiply the openings and endings by the amount of episodes which for monogatari will add up a lot.
Wake on lan is an Ethernet based protocol. You can have a background app on that turns on the screen with wakelock from some wifi signal though. Termux-api could communicate with tasker or wakeupscreen for example in the event of something happening.

I'm and did some more reading since I want links on all my files if possible github.com/CogentRedTester/mpv-segment-linking is a script that implements linking into mpv. I haven't tested it but it looks like what you want

>Sleep mode: contents in memory stays in memory, disk is not touched
>Hibernate: contents from memory is copied to disk then loaded back into memory on wake
>Shut down: memory is completely clear, only operating system is automatically loaded on boot

Is this correct?

I abosolutely hate ricer aesthetics when it comes to my PC hardware. What's an affordable keyboard that's inoffensive to the eyes, zero bullshit, but supports n key rollover?

Attached: untitled.jpg (790x686, 152.84K)

thanks user, appreciate it

Generally correct, but when shut down, the ram still isn't fully clear which is how cold boot attacks were performed. I think the bios/efi now overwrites any remaining data on any modern security conscious systems as they shutdown or restart

Is there such a thing as a good and affordable modem.

I have 200mb internet with Ethernet, but I just tested via WiFi right on top of the modem and phone said 30mb, so I don't know what else could it be.

Ubiquiti access points are good. I just got 26Mbps with the access point on the exact opposite corner of the house, in a window pointed outside to a detached apartment. (the AP is there for that apartment, not the house.)

That's the $100 Long-Range AP.

Call your isp and see if they have an issue on their end. Even the worst docsis 3.0 modem should be able to get a downlink of 200mb easily. Make sure it's not your wifi connection. Do a speed test of your network over Ethernet or directly from the modem if possible. If you buy your own modem, buy a Arris surfboard or something similar but not the router combo and then buy a cheap router for the cheap option. Docsis 3.1 is capable of 10gbps so its gonna be pretty future proof.

*in the same room with it I get 100Mbps, 400Mbps line. The advantage is the coverage. We went from messing with shitty extenders which just barely got a connection to a solid connection everywhere with just one AP.
It's mostly the dropouts that make WiFi atrocious to use.

What does the

Attached: wallpaperflare.com_wallpaper (9).jpg (3839x2160, 957.08K)

C++

Sorry, I'm stupid.
What do websites gain by getting more free members or app downloads?
For example, I was looking for something on google and one of the results was a Twitter account, I went down a few posts and bam, the site (Twitter) freezes and says if I want to continue browsing I need to make a free account or get the app.
Whatever, I search another result on google, it's a reddit link, again I go down a few posts and the same thing happens.

The only thing I can think off is it might allow them to say their site is more valuable in case they are trying to sell it in the future. But would that even work?
>we want to sell X company for Y billions because we have lots of users that don't use it but made their free account when we forced them
Is there another reason?

It's all bigger numbers=bigger revenje. Not even just for selling the company. Advertisers will pay them more if they are like "we have X amount of unique users on our site." Signing up also makes people feel like a part of the site/community so they may spend more time on it if the site emails them and they know they have an account on the site, even if it's free. They will maybe click on ads and post content which will lead to more revenue.

>the redditfice meme
Someone make the real thread

Bottlenecks. It doesn't matter how beefy your machine is when one component is the gatekeeper. You cannot transfer data any faster than your HDD can physically move its needle to read the data.

bitwise operators. google that; you won't get a better explanation from Any Forums than has been pre-prepared elsewhere

SSDs. FFS are u all retarded or illiterate?

In C++ is it possible to get code in a for loop to run in parallel?
I don't want to get confusing, but I'll do demonstrate with two loops inside one loop.

The code below would start the main loop,
it would get to the first loop with the 'e' and iterate over all ten of them,
then it would start the next loop with 'h' and run through those ten.

How can I get both inner loop 1 and inner loop 2 to both start at the same time? In parallel.
So that 0, 100, 1, 101, 2, 102 ... would print out?
I'd like to do this at top speed.

for (int x = 0; x < 20; x++){
// Inner loop 1
for (int e = 0; e < 10; e++){
cout

Attached: 97caf3ebe3ee487b79a1df27f1160c9f.jpg (650x910, 49.71K)

OpenMP is your friend. It’s what you’re looking for here.

Nobody? I can't belive people don't have an opinion on keyboards in this board.

>Nobody? I can't belive people don't have an opinion on keyboards in this board.

I think it's worthy of its own thread. Probably any piece of hardware will attract 100 opinionated people.

Yeah, but I just want the one hw answer that's good for everyone. Like the 75% option. There's not even general consensus on that? I just want a dumb keyboard with no frills that happens to support n key rollover. I guess I'm just asking for a market unicorn? Meaning the market expects that everyone that wants an n key rollover also wants flashy shit?

Sirs should I learn how to dev web3 blockchain inside Meta or just stick with react?

Whats the next big thing to be milked in technology?

Thanks mate! I appreciate the help.

Any piratebros manage to get Clip Studio working on Linux? What steps/settings did you take to get it running on Wine?

Attached: froge.png (657x527, 13.38K)

>>how to make transfer faster guys
>>displays two SSDs and an HDD
>>oh, by the way, here's my HDD spin rate
>well your HDD spin rate isn't going to be indicative of real performance
>>but what about CPU GO FAST BRRRRR?
>see, there are bottlenecks and
>>I SAID SSD
So you're very much retarded and I can't even tell if you're being stupid now or were being stupid before or both. But you still aren't grasping the fact that CPUs cannot increase the speed at which a drive reads or writes and I'm done responding to you

anyone familiar with Zbshareware's USB Disk Security? I updated the software and it's showing advertisements now. Is it just placebo or should I keep it?

how can I create a twitter account givin the least amount of personal information possible?

Hello. I am trying to autostart feh I have this in my /etc/rc.local and after saving I did sudo chmod 775 /etc/rc.local why didn't it work? Also tried sudo chmod
+x /etc/rc.local

Been trying for 35 min I am very low iq :(

Attached: IMG_20220129_233836~3.jpg (1604x553, 175.37K)

The feh command works when it run it in terminal

Which of the desktop MOs availble in link related is the least shit in terms of web browsing and handling "heavy" programs like say DAWs or blender?
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/

Attached: the_joker.jpg (2964x1816, 1.58M)

Hey friends. I managed to migrate from ubuntu to debian. I keep my home folder and made a list a of the packages I wanted in a text file. I ran :
sudo apt install $(cat packages)
I expected that some wouldn't want to install since they probably have a different name in the debian repository. No big deal. However, it didn't want to install a single one. Note the packages aren't essential/cores packages of ubuntu, but misc programs(firefox,i3, wine, etc). Some should have definitely installed like firefox. My question is: how can I force debian to install the packages that can be actually installed from the text file? Is there another way to get a list of the packages I want and install them in debian? I still have my old system so if everything gets fuck I can go back.

Attached: 1636673057450.jpg (250x250, 5.43K)

I am clueless about printers and need some help choosing one.

1) What is the average price of decent home printers?
2) How do I tell which printer is better at printing colored images?
3) Will a high DPI printer be of any use if the images I wanna print are low DPI?
4) What kind of printer should I get for printing lots of proxy cards like Pokemon, Yugioh or MTG?
5) How can I tell the DPI of my images or if they'll look good once printed?
6) Do printers have a limit on paper thickness and texture?

Basically I need a printer that will be able to shit out tons of high quality playing cards.

Attached: EVS_109_R_EN.png (736x1024, 839.64K)

Can i use 40ohm headphones on a regular integrated realtek audio?

how can i 3d print a girl who's both cute and funny?

People who have opinions on this shit are ricers trying to justify their bs. Everyone else just uses 5$ logitech.

what's your budget?

>Just install and forget it.
If you went on their website, saw the blatant red flags, and still installed their spyware, then I have no sympathy for you.

Linux hasn't used /etc/rc* for 10 years now.
Create a user service: blog.victormendonca.com/2018/05/14/creating-a-simple-systemd-user-service/
This sort of thing is actually easier to start from your desktop environment, pic related.

Attached: 1643530145531.png (567x497, 36.05K)

>it didn't want to install a single one
A screenshot would help. Your 'packages' file must have each name separated by space, not new lines.

Yes, even on an old cellular phone.

Printers are cheap, ink is expensive. Thick paper should work, but there's a limit – read printer's documentation.
I feel like you would have a better experience paying some business to print those cards for you, since home printing looks... recognizable (unprofessional).

>LG OLDE55CX
>GTX 970
If the HDMI is on the tv then turning on the tv will freeze my computer for like 5-10 seconds.
This shit didn't happen with my old Samsung tv.
What can be done about this other than unplugging HDMI?
Too many times has gf turned on the tv while I'm been gaming and fucked me over.

OLED55CX*

Im retarded and want to go back to windows. I have the iso file and tried copying and pasting the files onto a usb and it didnt work. What am i doing wrong? I thought you didnt need a flash.

Sounds crazy but works (on UEFI machines)
>create a (GPT) partition table and one partition
>format the partition as NTFS (use the "quick" option, mkfs.ntfs by default overwrites the space with zeroes)
>copy paste the ISO contents to the newly created NTFS partition
Could use FAT32 only if the ISO didn't contain files over 4GiB.

>tried copying and pasting the files onto a usb and it didnt work.
Why would copying not work, is your USB stick defective?

If it's a FAT it fails with files larger than 4GB

The issue is basically the ISO is a file that contains the data you need, when you copy it like that it copies the whole file, you need just the data in the file not the extra stuff, you need a 3rd party software such as Rufus to properly copy aka write just the specific data you need into the proper place on the USB drive

rufus.ie/en/

It might be what it did say that i cant do over 4gb transfers on a usb but i didnt think that was a wrong thing

I'm thinking of buy a sony pcg-79bp laptop for 40 bucks but it's in Korean and the internet isn't working right(the owner has no clue) posting pics. Is it an easy fix?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-172931.png (480x960, 354.85K)

There are no files larger than 4GB on the Windows ISO.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-172944.png (480x960, 416.67K)

Good for you, my Windows 10 ISO has a 4.5GiB \sources\install.wim file.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-173028.png (480x960, 360.26K)

I'd do a clean install in any case.

Worth buying though?

>modem
>ethernet
It's not a "modem" if it's all ethernet.
>WiFi right on top of the modem and phone said 30mb
Megabits? Yeah, WiFi is shit.

Your stuff still has those 192.168.1.0/24 (or some other private range) addresses regardless the internets. If you want it all to work without your router thingy (DHCP server), consider configuring the addresses manually for each machine. Be careful not to assign same addresses twice!
>mesh
Mesh is a type of WiFi where the access points automatically configure themselves to route the ethernet frames.

Attached: network address translation.png (1324x781, 253.91K)

Cassettes have kind of bad sound quality so you'd want new and good quality tapes for recording.
Go for it and be amazed of technology that starts playing sounds the microsecond you press the play button.

use newpipe.

bro I'm working on modifying an opera release from 2004. it's fucking insanely fast. faster than browsing with modern computers. compare Firefox or any mainstream browser. if the program uses more than 40,000 of memory. it's a peice of shit. no joke I updated the certs but I'm having trouble with encryption methods.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO A WORKING ISO SO i CAN BURN OF WINDOWS 95, OR 97, OR EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I CAN GET IT RUNNING ON MY HARD DRIVE. FUCK A SHITTY VM. I HATE VMS PLSSS

Attached: 1643144013710.jpg (1920x1080, 977.18K)

really stupid but not much of a question, user.

Looking to setup a FTB minecraft server with my friends but since I'm living in a dorm, can't port forward.
Best service to connect each other? Whether it be some hamachi-like LAN connector thing or otherwise.

im running a pentium 1.2 hz btw

My gf is becoming a primary school teacher this year and apparently smartwatches are useful for them because they can't have their phones out in the classroom.
Anyone familiar with which would be the best for teachers? She uses android so I guess a galaxy watch or xiaomi something or other?

Attached: watches.png (892x666, 745.69K)

please ignore these stupid niggers show me how to get windows, 97,95 booting up on hard metal. it's a matter of life and death. rufus is gay as shit

>can't port forward
Can't port forward to internets but there's a chance it works inside the dorm. Presumed the friends were in the same dorm with you.

Nope, some are elsewhere unfortunately.

bitwise shift, it basycally goes like this
> 01010101 >> 1 //85
00101010 //42
> 01010101 01010101

I'd say it's their job to host the game in that case.

They live in other dorms except one who's a female, so that's not an option. Also, I have the best PC by far.

Is that because you customized it? I haven't checked recent Windows installers but I'm sure older ones had no files larger than 4GB.

Newpipe gives me ~50% gipsy music on the Trending page. I'm in the UK and don't listen to such music.

Use a VPN service that allows communication between a group of clients. I have my own OpenVPN server for this. If you need help configuring your own on a VPS, or want to use mine (for a small fee) – let me know.

>Is that because you customized it? I haven't checked recent Windows installers but I'm sure older ones had no files larger than 4GB.
Every single official Windows 10 ISO I ever downloaded has been like that. I don't even know how to customize them.

I am trying to forward a port in order to host a Risk of Rain multiplayer session, but even though I have followed all guides I could find I still can't get it to work.
On Wan Host IP range I wrote my external IP 2 times.
On Lan Host IP Address I wrote the static IP I created.

Attached: ZXHN H268N Port Forwarding.png (1126x549, 29.93K)

Leave the WAN IP range unset.

Seems like you can't scroll Twitter anymore without an account, keeps asking me to sign up

Any way around this?

This is what appears.

Attached: Host IP Range.png (917x56, 5.01K)

Try ReviOS for a lighter Win10 installation.

Insane. Not sure what it even means; match the incoming clients or the WAN interface address.
Try 0.0.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
(this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes people want to go for better brand devices)

I am this close to giving up.

Attached: file.png (876x408, 33.02K)

I have luks container which I mount manually every now and then.
Do I need to unmout it before shutting down?

Question is for Fedora and Debian distros.

Attached: luks.png (1173x599, 1.57M)

>some parts went flying.
user the whole controller board is missing

if you can't afford two big drives, then buy two smaller drives

lol
Get one of these and pair it with a decent router

Attached: TeleWell TW-EV902.png (800x534, 376.2K)

Slap her across the face and tell her to watch the children since that's what she gets paid for.

Decent router being an ASUS one, nothing beats their Asus-WRT.

This. A smart watch with constant notifications is not any different than a phone. It's not the device, it's the disruption it causes.