/csg/ Chink Shit General - Vintage Bikes Edition

>What is /csg/?
In /csg/ we discuss the cheap products you can buy from aliexpress, taobao, banggood and similar online stores, as well as the stores themselves. Feel free to leave a review of products that arrived.
>Chink Shit Wiki:
csgwiki.neocities.org/
pastebin.com/WgqPCG8x

>News
user gets a light bar
get your own chinkshit scambox today!
user raves over chink walkmans
>memechanical keyboards
user reviews an IEM

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cVTUunPlERg

Previous thread:

Attached: bike.jpg (1080x1370, 436.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1005002104711114.html
aliexpress.com/item/1005003185985731.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/4001295962519.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2bra&spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.7dcfb90aRxH4D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ordered some of those CCA iems but supposedly they couldn't even get through the sorting center and got sent back to the seller. Now they're giving me the usually shitty chink run-around while I potentially wait several months for something that might not come.

>order some back-up straps for mi band
>the next day the strap breaks
What the fuck.

Attached: I need it now.png (382x531, 38.33K)

I always dispute past the one month mark. No exceptions.
>silicone
post pics, you might be able to salvage it and dispute at the same time.

Sorry meant my original strap broke. Great timing

hah, nice. how's the mi band holding up, though? how long have you had it and how's the battery life?

>I always dispute past the one month mark
Does that even work anymore? My disputes always get closed automatically if I try and dispute before the awaiting delivery timer runs out.

just add pics of the shipping tracker. I've never had a dispute not close in my favor if it's shipping related.

How comes these power banks are becoming so expensive? and it's hard to find a store with 97% or higher positive feedback. Did everyone go full scammer mode because of the new VAT?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 54.98K)

I have the mi band 4 (got mid 2020) and my gf has a mi band 5 (early 2021). We love them, had the mi band 3 and 2 before them. The worst thing about them is the lifetime of the straps, they break way too frequently that since the mi band 4 I've started buying a spare strap at the same time.
Battery life is fine, I charge it when it's in the 30-40% range and that comes out to maybe every two to three weeks, not often enough that it bothers me or infrequently enough that I can pin it to an exact time. Usually just chuck it on the charger when having a shower after I see it's

I picked up a Gameboy color Everdrive knockoff. Anyone have any experience with these? I don't expect it to be good but recently found my childhood GBC, it'd be nice to just have it set and forget full of games.

Attached: 20220129_232320.jpg (609x640, 111.77K)

Just grab a metal strap for the band. Using this for a few months with Mi Band 6 without taking it off and it's holding on without any issues: aliexpress.com/item/1005002104711114.html

Anyone ever test out the ebike chink kit?
shits easy to build but its gonna brick on me the first few days then I'm better off paying like $500 more for something that never breaks down.

Attached: file.png (1610x617, 981.87K)

check old threads, there was an user who bought one.

Not a bikefag but damn that shit looks fly as fuck

>Jan 29th
th-they are going to send my chink shit r-right bros?

>right before chinese new year
see you in two weeks.

What is the chink equivalent of DELL Wyse?
Anything under 100 is appreciated.
Orange Pi excluded.

Attached: dell mini pc.jpg (680x680, 49.3K)

Doubt it. I felt bad that I received a refund for what I thought was package that returned back to the seller (local post marked the package returned to sender but still delivered it to me a few days after I got the refund) so arranged with the seller that I will pay for the same order again but this time he'll just use the old tracking number and I'll mark the package received after that without them actually sending it (I assume still gonna get cashback for it anyway). It wasn't sent yet since the 25th.

have you upgraded your hdmi and usb anons?

Attached: usb upgraded.png (1123x1123, 1.66M)

Any good battery hair clippers? The cheaper ones have plastic blades.

Any suggested useful chink car accessories?

Attached: 3d-car-auto-seat-back-multi-pocket-storage-bag-organizer-holder-hanger-accessory.jpg (550x550, 139.59K)

Don't go buying any alcohol related items on Ali. It will cause this American user emotional distress.

Attached: IMG_20220125_212608.jpg (1080x1346, 192.48K)

Got one of these bad boys in the mail. Absolute shits all over those $10 pocketman flashlights from aliexpress. This one is closer to $30. Great battery life, great light, good settings, solid construction, highly recommend.

DO NOT BUY those shit pocketman flashlights, they barely work.

Attached: 20220129_141306.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

Link it then you faggot.

aliexpress.com/item/1005003185985731.html

The price is completely worth it to avoid the cancer of the pocketman lights where the 18650 battery is 1/10 the size and doesn't even fit properly in the light, causing disconnection issues.

got this convoy s2 + last week it has a very nice construction too and is very strong. worth the price

pt.aliexpress.com/item/4001295962519.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2bra&spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.7dcfb90aRxH4D4

Attached: convoy s2+.jpg (2326x1738, 1.02M)

explain

chink shit

xink xit

Like most everdrive clones, they tend to work perfectly fine but can't have their software upgraded. afaik battery life on your GBC will be reduced just a little bit using it with this cart

hey are wish dualsense controllers legit?
and with legit i also mean not refurbished

Attached: image-dvach-b-261944953.png (480x640, 404.44K)

>ordered one in September
>it got lost during transfer
>now I have to wait an extra month

Attached: latest.png (210x330, 110.69K)

>wish
lmao i don't think so

Enlighten us on your discovery, user

Attached: Platon.png (314x354, 182.62K)

What kind of scam is this?

Attached: wtf.jpg (552x326, 94.54K)

how much does the item itself cost

A$11. He hasn't changed the price in his store.

id ask him why havent he rised the price
seems like they want to squeeze small amounts

Don't cancel the order. Make them not sell and report them. Fuck this kind of shit, they probably don't even have the item

It feels like he wants to get paid off the books
Tax evasion?

>seems like they want to squeeze small amounts
Probably.

I'll do that. Just ignore the message.

holy crap, i always wonder if there is any overlap between audiophiles and some schizo conspiracy theorists like flatearthers or 5G tinfoilers

Attached: 1641656783104.jpg (669x1024, 49.98K)

>$30
you overpayed like a dumbass, you can get decent 18650 cells at your local vapeshop to stuff on a $5 flashlight, hell I got 5 high quality 18650 cells out of a dead laptop battery for free.

I got a high end samsung 18650 from a local vape shop for $10, not bad at all. $30 for the flashlight is not at all overpaying, it's excellent value for the money. The $10 chink flashlights are complete trash by comparison. The $70 American flashlights are probably equal if not worse.

hey /csg/
can anyone recommend me a wifi range extender/repeater that doesn't need to connect via cable?

There is the cancel option "seller raised price" or something like that. Do they still get away with it if you cancel it like that or do they finally get penalized?

ZBT makes some good shit, I use their industrial routers which are the same as their consumer ones but on a metallic case, they go by Cioswi on aliexpress.

You fucking serious user?
You never seen any of the crazy shit audiophiles buy? There was some jap who bought a power pylon for his house so he could have "clean power" for his audio equipment.
This, chink seller will try anything to fuck over buyers, don't let them.

For fucks sake, I just want my earbuds, why do the chinks turn into such shits when they fuck up an order.

Attached: seriously.png (812x137, 14.34K)

looks promising but a bit too expensive. Thoughts on xiaomeme ones? I'm looking at their Mi Mijia one but they only have 2.4G.

Any chinese smart watches Anons would recommend?
My gf is becoming a primary school teacher this year and apparently smartwatches are useful for them because they can't have their phones out in the classroom.

xiaomi is always good but 2.4G is limited to 300M which combined with the extra latency of repeaters might be too slow for some stuff, you might get more performance out of a wifi powerline adapter even at 2.4G.

Either Mi Band or an Amazfit Bip or GTR depending on what sort of form factor she wants. If she wants something more complicated than those then I don't know.