JDfromNY hates Luigi Primo

youtube.com/watch?v=NHOlw90II-0

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwUBKjHayAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who and who?

who hates who?

GayDfromNGuys

Buy an ad

I'm not watching PaulMarkFromNY. Summarize his argument.

Attached: bababooey.jpg (512x348, 37.16K)

JDFROMNY HATES LUIGI PROMO

and why should i care

why would I care what some irrelevant dweebs opinions are? why is this off topic shit being posted? this guy like dave shitzer is an irrelevant nobody who gives his non professional autistic opinions and you post him like he matters? HE DOES NOT MATTER DO NOT POST THIS OFF TOPIC DWEEB

>YouTube attention whore hates indie comedy wrestler thinking it makes him cool
Nothing to see here.

>Heel pissed off with indie shitters and not being taken seriously
>They get an egregious indie shitter for the heel to instantly heem so he can cut a promo about not being taken seriously
Does he understand this or is he one of those retards who doesn't get that starship troopers was a satire?

based luigi tossed a pizza pie on this goomba

Didn’t this dude cry because a wrestler shit talked back to him?

Alexa Bliss sent her schizo fans after him so badly that he ended up grovelling and publicly apologizing to her. Was getting death threats sent to his parents and shit.

KWAB

a lousy worthless old mark hates a successful young upstart, who'd have thunk it??

holy shit imagine getting bullied by Alex. I’d honestly just off myself afterwards, there’s no recovering from that, it’s worse than getting beat up by Phil

JD is racist. Send to Bix.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwUBKjHayAs

OMFG THIS IS NOT OKAY
STOP ASIAN HATE NAO!!!

Did you somehow miss the part where it was her fans? If that's sad then this board getting bullied by sashaschizo is even worse.

>FUCK YOU SENSEI, GO JERK OFF TO KARATE KID
that one was a little bit funny ngl