What could he do to earn your respect?

What could he do to earn your respect?

Attached: irf.jpg (1920x1080, 717.92K)

NOAH deal then tell the locker room if they complain about Nakajima stiffing them they're fired

Personally lead the Jags to a super bowl after taking the QB job from that sunshine looking motherfucker

Gimme five million dollars and let me book Rampage

stop being a fucking dork, and wrangle his retards in. AEW is getting WCWd, and it's even more retarded because Tony should know better, but he's a dweeb that can't tard wrangle. look at this whole thing going on now. Imagine if that scenario happened to Vince in the 90s. Vince would have got in the brawl himself, and fired everyone too chickenshit to swing at him. Vince McMahon was a lunatic, Tony is a dork.

Put other people in charge of booking, GM and CEO of both AEW and ROH

He had multiple chances and blew them all, I will never respect him any more. The most he can do is reverse course on all the decisions that have led to this point, and I'll maybe stop slandering him.

Fire Phil and the other three faggots Elite. He does that and I'll kiss the ground he walks on

fire punk immediately and apologize publicly to kenny

Have live shoot fight against Phil. Both are equally weak and inexperienced so it would be hilarious.

Fire CM Phil, go on Colt Cabana's podcast and trash Phil for an hour

Book himself in a hardcore match against one of his wrestlers

hire that fan that attacked seth rollins

he's already under contract with goldberg

Boof a gram of coke

hi tony

dont appear on tv and dont book anymore
but only if you are not on coke

Fire The Elite and Omegetty, and if there was a way then send them to Japan in exile. That'll be the Jamal's problems.

>What could he do to earn your respect?
He already has it, as well as my undying loyalty.

Fire Punk and the Elite, stop bashing WWE and actually focus on his product

He could have gay sex with me

He flies his private jets or whatever into every relevant wwe building i.e. the performance centre, wwe headquarters, triple h's house etc. hires assassins/the mafia/retired soldiers to murder any prominent wwe figure one by one until he controls wrestling. Then he hands this empire over the sanshiro takagi no strings attached who uses this funding the do what he does best, which is start ass loads of irrelevant promotions dividing up the american wrestling world and successfully balkanizing it.

A little of bashing time to time is good for both companies but he needs to fire the young bucks and cm punk.

Kenny did nothing wrong he just wanted to save a dog.

>he needs to fire the young bucks and cm punk.
shut the fuck up, retard

I will go down on that ship with you my aew BROTHER

If he signed madi wrenkowski