192 days after release, what do we think of this game?

192 days after release, what do we think of this game?

Attached: 6495122_sd.jpg (794x1000, 685.12K)

Awesome creations, game still plays fucking horrible. I cannot wait for WWE to give literally any other developer a go. I’ll even buy the AEW game if it has creation tools. I can’t fucking stand these 2k games.

It's ok, but the counter system is convoluted as fuck.

It's fine. The long development cycle combined with WWE's massive roster cuts really fucked up the roster. GM Mode is over hyped and the chemistry match ups they force you to do are totally arbitrary. Also MyRise is way too long.

it's popular among the normies because of all the mods and CAWs but no one plays as a WWE star

Attached: 2k92.png (418x329, 173.46K)

anyone have suggestions on how to make the ai more difficult? the reverse system is too easy to predict

Kwab

Attached: 1649450456528.jpg (828x797, 262.13K)

No way Shelton has 92 ovr

AI is super predictable with their combos and stuff so using breakers against them is very easy. If you're still squashing them on legend, you're going to have to start messing with some settings
>Turn up AI reversal rates so they counter more
>Turn up AI difficulty scaling so they take more damage
>Lower reversal windows to make it harder for yourself to counter them
>Turn on the hold input for pin/submission minigames, force yourself to use it
>Turn your wrestler's stats all the way down and your opponent's all the way up

If you do every single one of these, you're guaranteed to get your ass handed to you. But test out a few and see how you like it.

All I wanted to do was have a nice discussion about this game but of course I get fucking KWABBED right away. Nashlovers, I think we're finished.

Mid

just straight up boring. the minute to minute gameplay is fine but navigating menus and the creation suite is such a fucking chore, locked at 30fps, and the loading is ridiculous even on an SSD.

Not playing anymore. Was pretty fun at the beginning though

Guess what. Never happening. See Madden

That's common for sports games. Most people create some kind of avatar for themself.

It's still shit? Is 2K14 really the last good one we'll get?

I thought 2k19 was good, though I never played 2k14. Are they comparable?

Not sure. I have not played 2K19. I've been waiting for them to recover from 2K15 this whole time.

I bought this on sale recently and have a couple of gm mode questions:
Can you not control title matches at all? It never gives me an option to, just simulate.
Is there no dedicated rivalry screen?
Can you only book singles and tag matches?
No midcard belts?

I like it. The career mode was decent and could probably be played a second time through, as you miss a load of stuff depending on if you're face or heel. MyGM is great for me, as I like the idea of a booking sim once in a while, but TEW is way too spergy for me to get into.

It’s the same shit

Wrong. 2K14 has a story creator mode.

Sports games don’t have creation suites anymore. Gotta force people into playing Ultimate Team by removing all other modes.

gm mode is super limited. its fun especially if you have a friend over to compete against but it honestly is very bare bones and needs alot of work.

I cant remember the answer to all your questions but yes only singles and tag matches. no midcart belts. only main and female. no rivalry screen that I know of

I have no idea why faggots wanted GM mode (TEW at home) over kino story creator. You could have Triple H suck Yokozuna's dick and then get run over by a car. It was dimes as fuck.

IT'S TIME FOR SUMMERSLAM's MAIN EVENT

I knew the fans of these games are weird but all of them wanting "GM Mode" apparently not realizing it would be exactly this seemed astroturfed to me lmao

Think it’s like a 7/10. I think it’s a step in the right direction, best 2K since 18. But it’s hemorrhaging Legends and the Creator Suite, in my opinion, was shit, solely due to lack of body sliders and having to use templates (No Luger or Steiner body types, no muscle girls)

I’m excited for 2k23 to improve the legends roster but I don’t think it’ll fix the sliders issue. Imo we need:

>Scott Steiner
>Rick Steiner
>Kurt Angle
>Sid
>Lex Luger
>Sting
>Dusty Rhodes
>Von Erichs
>Road Warriors
>Goldust
>Attitude Era versions of The Rock, Triple H, etc.
>Thuganomics Cena, 05 Batista, 04 Orton, 02 Lesnar, etc
>Val Venis
>Alberto Del Rio
>Charlie Haas
>Heidenreich
>More Territory wrestlers
>[spoiler] CM Punk [/spoiler]
>[spoiler] Chris Benoit [/spoiler]

I could go on