Kek what a no dimes irish faggot

kek what a no dimes irish faggot

Attached: fds.png (738x735, 314.91K)

Holy shit…MJF buried the fake tough guy more than GUNTHER did at WWE Clash at the Castle.

lol at MJF of all people trying to claim another wrestler is wearing lifts. I saw that hack at LaGuardia back in 2019. I'm only 5' 10" and I could literally see the top of his head. He has to be like 5'7" IRL.

based Limey no-selling this jew boy geek's paragraphs with gifs

Attached: file.png (584x756, 452.15K)

kek mjf seething. people actually know who sheamus is

and your shoot height is 5'8 so that means Max is like 5'5

>I-I’m the guy you were talking about!
>I HAVE PRESENCE!!

Is MJF over or is he just a Jim Cornette wet dream for the obese down and outs?

I really don’t think MJF is as great as people are hyping him up to be. He can cut good promos but they don’t really have much substance, and in ring he isn’t great either. He seems like someone that will flop and have a mental breakdown in 10 years

Last night ratings show he might be over but stil idk. He's too short and always need some shitter goons to help him. I get that he's a heel but even Flair at his most chicken-shit was putting up a fight.

MJF is more over than Theory, the only other "big future heel" under 30 anyone talks about
he has become without a doubt the biggest star in AEW

>6 lifts
He's talking about Jericho right? Lmao he's the only one with lifts like that

what do you mean MJF promos don't have substance? His promos are all about substance and getting into the meat of the matter nobody else would touch.

Also, his in-ring work is mediocre not due to lacl of ability, but a lack of finetuning. He mainly needs more moves, a sriffer hand, and higher kayfabe power level so he doesn't have to sell as hard anymore for the other guy, so he can be seen as a more credible threat. He can't just be another chickenshit heel that can't walk the walk in the ring. It's like damn, Sammy Guevara probably outperforms him at this point.

>His promos are all about substance and getting into the meat of the matter nobody else would touch.
>sports team
>you people are ugly
10/10

MJF's height is irrelevant, he talks shit well, has a great physique and overall good look

this is a new era where guys under 6ft tall can be mega over with fans if they make up for it in entertainment value

based

Maxwellmasters...I don't feel so good.

Anybody can get over shooting and being as crass as MJF used to be. Now having to restrict content he's already watered down and falling into the "insulting sports teams" crap.
He's at the point where he's already relying on his reputation of being le hecking good heel. His last couple promos have honestly been bad. His stable isn't looking too hot either and you could risk exposing him with it.
If this is his ceiling it's going to be rough when they actually make him champ or pay him all the money he wants.

no one knows who mjf is

manlet cope

MJF was pathetic here, he only ratio'd fella because of twitter trannies

Sheamus won