Push one, fire the other

twitter.com/AEW/status/1570216276538331136

twitter.com/RealWardlow/status/1567954830676873216

Attached: 1663213869210723.jpg (1366x1536, 229.47K)

Hobbs has been dimes since they had him on Dark.

fire them both. push Generic Derek.

I think Hobbs is better but I think Wardlow can make me more money, so I push Wardlow and fire Hobbs.

Pushing niggers always leads to money right?

have them both get checked out by doctors and take the one that has less of a chance of retiring at 45

name one time

The Rock

I think Hobbs has a higher potential to be dimes than Wardlow. Wardlow has yet to prove he can get over on his own. Even with the title no one really cares about him. Hobbs is a great heel and has shown he can handle his own on a solo run. Also I think he's poised for a monster heel run ala Mark Henry's WHC run and it'd be dimes

blacks don't consider him black.

its weird if they were in WWE I would see them super pushing both hobbs and Wardlow to the main event in a three way with Roman Reigns for the championship.

And sasha fucks fans

no way, hes yet to beat his rival dynamic dylan, hotshotting him would kill his organic momentum

does anyone else feel that these guys just scream 2003-2008 ish main event WWE guys?

Its like the kind of guys Vince was looking for in the WWE since they lost cena and batista.

Definitely in that vladimir kozlov tier

Fire Hobbs so Paul an snatch him up.

Wardlow has that Batista potential, but Hobbs is based for the '92 memes

So we're just gonna throw the one drop rule out the window because blacks said so?

dynamic dylan owes his entire career to generic derek. it was DEREK that crowbar'd tryke tracy's ankle behind the ref's back allowing dylan to win the title. it was DEREK that put his career on the line in a Loser Goes To Guatemala match against donnie salisbury. where was dylan when the midcard mob slammed derek's hand in the door of a 1994 nissan sentra?

telling blacks what constitutes as "black" would be racist. let them sort it out among themselves.

>Hobbs
>worked with Christian and looked really good in that match
>had some decent matches since then except the one with Punketty
>Wardlow
>can't work for shit
Hobbs is better.