Why does he care about Chicago so much? It's all he ever talks about, all his merch revolves around it...

Why does he care about Chicago so much? It's all he ever talks about, all his merch revolves around it. It's just a random city he had no control over being born in, what's there to be proud of?

Attached: Capture.jpg (634x615, 37.81K)

god, reminds me of the cringe promo he did outside of the All Out arena talking about how he's fighting for chicago teachers, firefighters n all sorts of crap.

And it's a fucking shit hole. I live 45 min away, it's nothing to be proud of. Makes sense cm Phil it from there

Attached: 1652895367421.gif (229x231, 572.39K)

hes one of those guys who has to constantly remind himself of who he is, because he doesnt really know. chicago pride, straight edge, tattoos. hes forcing an identity instead of just being.

Any type of nationalism is faggotry.

He's not from there and was not born there either. He's from a suburb called Lockport. He monitors his own Wikipedia page to edit anyone who points this out. Even the source cited on wiki for him being born in Chicago says nothing of that sort. I wish I was making this up but yeah the dude is a hawk on his own wiki.

Because he's a fake bitch and lies about everything. Repping Chicago adds to his fake tough guy schtick.

>chicago shirt
>chicago flag pants
MY IDENTITY IS MY CITY BAYBAY

Attached: IMG_3366.jpg (1200x800, 165.42K)

This, fuck Trump

Attached: FF3229CF-2F88-4BFF-8BB8-9C08821B8F60.png (512x512, 267.52K)

Lockport is a Chicago suburb

> we are Chicago
> …….. cm punk
This sociopath knows what he’s doing

Bad ass post baby keep it up

Welp, that's the saddest thing I've heard today. What an insecure faggot.

>Ch-Chicago's not a third world shithole! It's the bestest!

Attached: 1656994697449.jpg (800x857, 67.58K)

Why don't leftists ever put 2 and 2 together that all their democrat-run cities turn into shitholes?

Baltimore
Chicago
Detroit

>LA

Based user.

It's so sad these nigga libs can't understand

You say that like there are any major republican-run cities

Repubs aren't dumb enough to move to cities.

He's not even originally from Chicago but instead grew up in fucking Lockport. A rich suburb 20 miles away from the city.

Wrong.

Lockport is a city far away from Cook County

Chicagoans have a very strong civic identity. Only other city I can think of in the US that's similar is Boston.

Chicago pronunciation resembles "se cago/se cagou", wich means "shit himself" in Portuguese

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-002529.png (720x1520, 116.42K)