How the fuck have they went downhill this badly?

how the fuck have they went downhill this badly?
10 years ago they were in the top 5 companies in america, still doing decently as far as 2018 and just a year later everything went to shit

Attached: download.jpg (315x160, 10.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVYS79oEzX4
youtube.com/watch?v=5xpyOReK0LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gcw took their spot during the talent drought that happened when nxt was taking all the indie guys.

they lost their biggest draw

youtube.com/watch?v=wVYS79oEzX4

dj hyde fucked it up. idk how but you know somethings wrong when Gage gets out of the can does like 2 or 3 shows with them and then never again.

CZW from 2003-2006 was a good era. I didn't like the other years of CZW.

>three-time CZW World Heavyweight Champion

what the fuck

Attached: Joe Gacy.jpg (775x722, 60.08K)

Atleast there finally doing another tod

GCW happened and they were a return to form for what CZW used to be. The focus became more on standard indie talent and far less on deathmatches. DJ Hyde was no where near the charismatic presence John Zandig was. DJ did not have as much imagination as Zandig did. People respected Zandig, DJ was just thought of as DJ.

DJ Hyde ruined it by trying to be nxt

the first 4 tods were kino, plus they would bring in super dragon etc

Where ca I watch old tournament of deaths (preferably for no money)

youtube

tried to hard to prove they weren't garbage wrestling despite being very much garbage wrestling

They did good at being a dm company and brining good talent in, dj fucked that all up

If it dies Tony would probably buy it for a pack of hot dogs for the footage at least.

exactly

czw has more memorable footage than roh, remember when czw and roh had an angle?

>tony buys it in 10 years
>let's a retired John Moxley book it
kino

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-233349.png (1080x2400, 430.91K)

Cornette got worked by czw

youtube.com/watch?v=5xpyOReK0LA

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-233447.png (1080x2400, 469.86K)

faggot convo

Attached: 3700B800-66BE-4187-823B-0931B94B5CAD.gif (200x149, 270.64K)

My nigga shoot lost a WHOLE ASS TOOTH
Fuck these obese pussy ass smarks shittalking him

i wish he got lacerated with a light tube in the neck

it addresses the op tard

Stuff it homo, Twitter screenshots are bad enough.

what worked you hardest, tranny?
the worst thing to me he's ever said (regarding the business) is that Chris Benoit shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame

it's JewTube you basement dwelling sack o' shit
deathmatches are pointless and stupid

i like death match wrestling and its pretty much all i watch, and the wwe and aew fans have found it and have fagged it up so i hate pretty much everyone, i miss when iwa ms was niche and carny as fuck

Holy reading comprehension, ya mega retard. I know what website it is, you chronic masturbater.

>I don't view this as a broken tooth! I view this, as a black eye!
kino

if you exclusively consume deathmatches you must be real fucked up in the head
but at least your hatred is valid considering the reasoning

I think non gimmick matches are boring and whats the point of watching when boxing and ufc exists?

you are not wrong when most of the time you are only shown glorified shitters getting gassed within minutes instead of competent workers like Benoit going at it like rabid wolverine's