Dynamite ratings SKYROCKET

Last week
>1,035 (0.38)

This week
>1,175 (0.39)

Previous thread:

Attached: 1663272062195298786ty.jpg (703x1203, 552.32K)

if punk and bucks and kenny and cole and o'reilly rosa and statlander they would have gotten _____ viewers

>book wwe style show with long promo segments
>book matches with recognizable former wwe guys
>ratings skyrocket
lol wouldn't be surprised if people thought aew was a wwe brand

Sign guy with the flag coat is a fuckin draw brothers

Only Cucknette believes Phil was the main draw.

It was always the elite (Kenny and Cody especially). TK is a moron for letting Cody go

>No Punk
>No Cole
>No Bucks
>No Kenny
Lmao.

Fr though, Punk, Bucks and Kenny manage to do okay, but Cole literally drops hard in every quarter he's in.

less

Vince was alright right about the importance of sports entertainment.

Cole drove away viewers. The Bucks and Kenny were gone from TV in most cases. Cole and his retard minions killed the show.

Nature is healing.

the bloom is off the drones

Attached: 1663275317310926.jpg (1600x1161, 163.3K)

I don't understand why people thought Cole and UE were going to be draws.
>No one wanted to watch them in NXT
>Their NXT run killed the NXT brand
>Their NXT run was literally buried by early days AEW, before they'd even sorted out the format
>Cole has tanked nearly every quarter he's been in

>Pretty solid show
>Womeme drop the ratings
>Based Bryan and Jericho bring them back

Death Triangle

Attached: 1616029050199.png (617x492, 559.34K)

HOLY
FUCKING
BASED
>e-groes in SHAMBLES

scissor me daddy

Fucking how?
How did Stokely not tank it?

>Punk and the Elite gone
>ratings skyrocket
Curious...

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

Casuals must have tuned in to see if there would be any fallout from the Phil and Cucamonga Cucks incident. It was a horrible fucking show, so I expect next week's rating to crater.

Attached: Ribera2.jpg (1080x1080, 140.03K)

basado

Attached: zeropaddys.webm (600x300, 204.06K)

The Punk/Elite shit is probably drawing curious eyes. Problem is Tony's going to need to make sure to bust ass to do things to keep people interested once they start watching.

discovery big wigs sound pleased

Attached: Fcu33lzXgAA0rfH[1].jpg (508x1200, 171.17K)

Damn HHH really is bringing on a wrestling boom.

I'm not the only one who tuned in because no punk and elite I see

Fire Punk now. Fire The Young Bucks now. Fire Kenny after his game comes out.

The show was horrible. People are really fucjing stupid.

no u

That was last week, the post PPV and shit storm show. AEW proved with last week's Dynamite that nothing juicy about Elite and Punk was going to happen so it makes no sense for numbers to be this high just because of them. Even weirder as the show had a quiet crowd and some shit segments like Stokeley.

I've watched WWE. It's pretty gay. Complete opposite of elite wrestling

i genuinely think they should just work together, and it would just help both in general in the big picture
>big yearly show with wwe vs the world at survivor series
would have people buzzing all year and have the potential to rival mania
>allow talent trades, both for full contracts and temporary ones
i bet there is always a million ideas for poorly used talent that either side could use to fill a slot both long term and short term. plus the shows would be more exciting if you know literally anyone can show up.

Women confirmed again to not be a draw.

I'd say make it special. NJPW used to only do joint shows with other promotions every few years. Do a WWE vs AEW like once every five years or something to keep it exciting when it does happen.

Wrestling is still mainstream kek. How? Who the fuck would watch any of this shit.

Beats Housewives shit in demo AND overall. Fox can count on its TrumpCult.

>Wrestling is still mainstream kek.
Don't kid yourself, this is television

ehh I never hated AEW as a whole, just thought Khan was a retard and the Elite were faggots and embarrassments to the wrestling business. The fact that the ratings skyrocket without them despite even most cultists are now calling out Khan on his shit booking justifies my opinion so I consider this a win.

Probably just happy no one screamed FUCK! AEW would have to go to FX to do that.

but the elite didn't wrestle last night and probably will never wrestle for an American wrestling company again...cope faggot