[Bittersweet news] Kenny Omega (38) is confirmed to be NOT homosexual

Attached: bowens.png (570x457, 256.7K)

I think Moxley already has that title.

Attached: QWKntQnoE5pqhA80 (1).webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Sadly, Phil's already been champion (twice). Sorry, Bowens, CM Fag beat you to it.

Attached: _fbac7ffc-1ce1-11ea-bfdc-71fa74a30dfe.jpg (960x540, 57.46K)

Nyla Rose was

I don't differentiate between homosexuals and bisexuals.
In fact bisexuals are worse, because they brought the gay diseases into the straight population.

only Any Forums marks got worked by the golden lovers milking fujo's for their yen by being kayfabe gay.

Can someone post this in gif form so I can send this to my brother and we can laugh? I legit thought it was a quick smooch and not a full on kiss.

>Wants to be
Too bad he won't, why do faggots always do this shit. Now he's going to get the gay mafia up in arms about having a fag champion.

He said first gay champion not biggest faggot champion.

There were a ton of people on reddit who thought Kenny was shoot gay despite having an entourage of joshis his entire career

Remember how Pat Patterson "came out" until 2018? Same thing here.

Kenny isn’t an out fag like many wrestlers before him. He’s shoot scared of alienating people in 2022, KWAB

Kenny is a straight guy. Him bring bi or gay in Japan was a work.

>bring
PCfag malding

Attached: 30DBDBD0-C032-44B7-B2BC-1C6EB62C41AA.jpg (451x367, 18.36K)

People in the comments are like "um Toni Storm? she's bi." Kek everyone knows women claiming to be bi or "queer" is a huge joke. The majority of them are in straight relationships with men and just use it to claim minority status

>Can someone post this in gif form so I can send this to my brother and we can laugh? I legit thought it was a quick smooch and not a full on kiss.

Attached: B273BF61-5CC8-4240-B4FD-D36445209A77.jpg (485x433, 38.41K)

nyla is a tranny that likes chicks tho. has a dick so i don't think that counts

queer

gay

Women for the most part don't even really have different sexual orientations the way that men do. All women are Chad-sexual when it comes down to it. Occasionally there are butch bulldykes who are primarily into women but rest assured that they too would fuck Chad if Chad ever lowered himself to that.

Kenny tried to suck my dick in the bathroom at dailys place but I was all like fuck off faggot so he went in a stall with the bucks to have homosex

>true story