Holy shit unsuspend him you stupid sandnigger faggot

holy shit unsuspend him you stupid sandnigger faggot

Attached: All_Elite_Wrestling_Executive_Vice_President_-_Kenny_Omega_(headshot).jpg (848x1131, 781.45K)

Why? Ratings are skyrocketing without him.

because Kenny is Based and Tiny Khan doesn't want to fucking admit it, besides Punk was completely at fault for provoking him and the bucks

cope you philfag

Attached: dynamite quarters.jpg (3904x2834, 882.19K)

No, Omega needs to go back to NJPW and get the stench of American wrestling off him. Fuck aew and Fuck wwe

punk isnt getting fired. the elite got mauled and are on the way out of their own company. kwab

I agree. He should fire the faggot instead. Send him back to the bingo halls in Japan, that's what he's good for

it isnt AEW without Kenny and the Bucks you stupid faggot

Lmao cry more

so the ratings PLUMMET?

Fuck you faggot

kek this dude had the chart ready to go dude go outside

They don’t own anything. They can be replaced. More people watch when they are gone.

He's a confirmed anti-draw
KWAB

they own the Elite name retard, if anything happens to them they should sue and force AEW to change their name, I will not personally tolerate Kenny and the Bucks getting fired

you got kwab'd kid

>I will not personally tolerate Kenny and the Bucks getting fired
What exactly are you going to do bitch? Cry on twitter?

im not going to say what im going to do

They don’t own the word Elite and even if, Tony and Discovery have enough money too bankrupt them by dragging this out in court or taking a few thousand as payoff. No leverage.

please bomb AEW that would be the best

Yeah, it's better and the ratings reflect that

Well then you're probably too bitch made to follow through on it.

>dumb fucks and kenneth tries to go to court with tony's unlimited supply of lawyers that he can hire
good luck with that.

This nigga not going to do anything but cry

I didn't watch because I don't like the Bucks or the UE nobodies. If it was just Kenny vs Ospreay I would have watched and I bet other people feel the same.