I know he’s shoot tough but “I’m beginning to get pissed off” sounds so gay. Cry more

I know he’s shoot tough but “I’m beginning to get pissed off” sounds so gay. Cry more.

Attached: 6EC29345-D5C8-45FA-8F64-33C57486A899.jpg (750x1065, 470.69K)

I'm sure he'd get more time if he could actually WORK.

>sports based wrestling
from the first aew match everyone knew this was complete bullshit

>Olympic medallist
I don't follow boxing, but by how he refers to it, I'm gonna guess it wasn't gold or silver

>Alright, bro. Come to TV and we'll bury you too. I promise.

>he still doesn't understand that cody literally just signed him to beat him and drop him

I had to look it up. he only won bronze and silver

Bronze at Olympics
Silver at Commonwealth iirc

Attached: loWuj-PNjKfiAnN-9eItZoeqMOmw7wIarczGv6JpMbI.jpg (600x315, 31.24K)

This would actually have made Ethan Page look stronger instead of sacrificing Danhausen, a gimmick character that shouldn’t be getting involved with heel beef. Idk why Tony doesn’t at least use the guys with as enhancement jobbers

people know who danhausen is , wrestling fans have no idea who ogogo is, simple booking retard

The cracks are forming

>only
I’m not that petty to say medaling in the Olympics isn’t impressive. Tony should be squeezing Ogobogobo for as many dimes as possible and then let him go try and pull a Drew Mcintyre.

Kurt is getting TV time on AEW?

Attached: Kurtt.png (739x562, 400.01K)

So is he pissed off or no?

S owhy was Ogogo taken off TV? He sounds healthy

People like Danhausen. Ethan Page shouldn’t be losing right now. Obviously Danhausen is getting squashed on Rampage. Ethan Page should be brutalizing someone imposing. Danhausen is still in comedy gimmick mode. Tony booked it this way. This is bad booking.

he had eye issues again, then cody left so the factory took a nosedive and he's still with them doing nothing for some reason

He's British. He can't help the fact he talks like a fag.

He was one of the endless parade of pampered, cosseted British boxers who get everything they need in life from the age of 14 up, padded records, exemplary training et al. Except he was such a shitter he barely made it into double-figures as a professional before some club fighter beat him into near blindness.

Unironically what the fuck is commonwealth??

He’s about to be soon.

Ogogo has one fucking eye. It be irresponsible of Tony to book him to be honest cause he lacks depth perception.

I think the Gresham stuff probably put a bad taste in their mouths. Of course they then got Gresham and he acted like a faggot. But Ogogo talks a big social media game for accomplishing nothing in wrestling and that probably rubs some people there the wrong way.
However being associated with a jobber stable isn't going to do him favors. Put him in Team Taz, or ATT when it existed...somewhere he and his skillset makes sense.

>What is x
Google it you retarded boomer

british empire games