Poor Abby :(

poor Abby :(

Attached: EB99D92A-23C5-4599-A376-165DE751E398.jpg (828x501, 101.46K)

no she dont

The cracks are forming

She is a shit wrestler

She should drop the zombie gimmick and just be a regular goth/satanist though. She’s got the win/loss record of a champion but all she does is no sell and yell when she can be a perfectly fine wrestler

I want to wrestle her tits with my mouth and penis.

She puts the willies up me, but I'd like to put my willy up her, IYKWIM

Attached: 1618868590133.jpg (657x527, 56.6K)

>you suck

Attached: al-snow-BIG.jpg (600x400, 18.61K)

I really hate wrestlers who do this shit. Alexa Bliss and Hikaru Shida does it all the time too. Sometimes you're just not in a show and thats fine. Rosters are big and shows are short. Sometimes you're just not in a storyline because it's some else's turn and thats fine and they should respect that. You can't be constantly in storylines and on the show all the time, not unless you're a main eventer. I hate how a lot of wrestlers these days are selfish and constantly wanna be on the show and when they're not they piss and moan about it.

FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS WHO BITCH ON TWITTER NEED TO GET SHIT CANNED

IF YOU’RE GOOD ENOUGH YOU’LL HAVE A SPOT. QUIT FUCKING BITCHING. BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE A FUCKING JOB WHERE YOU GET PAID TO DO FUCK ALL.

yeah and i want to suck her tiddies

user, she's talking about her TJPW match that got cancelled because of her visa (or something like that)
Other than that you're right though

I NEED to put my face between her butt cheeks

I understand Dhida because of her travel situation and she really does seem to get booked as a after thought sometimes, Bliss is a massive cunt and should shut the fuck up and stop complaining with the amount of money she has, does, and will make in WWE

Abadon needs to hit the gym and get a clue. Learning how to actually wrestle wouldn’t hurt either.

*Shida

>They/Them
DROPPED

they seem to always be the ones that are like "wow my back hurts after three matches this month gonna take some time off"

Abadon isn't a woman, stop misgendering them chuds.

Her cardboard cut out is front and center at the Tokyo Game Show! Ungrateful cunt.

idea: maybe learn how to fuckin wrestle first