Why does the AEW Champion belt look like absolute scuffed shit?

Attached: wear_and_tear.png (1433x994, 3.38M)

you tell me

Never been cleaned.

kek even the belt is cracked

The design is based but yeah they need a new one. it looks old

kek based

The World Championship should be redesigned, the AEW Women's World title and the All Atlantic title look prettier than that.

The cracks are literally forming

It's called soul

Maybe because it's a manufactured belt with no legacy. All AEW title holders are paper champions. Hell, the only title worth holding is the FTW belt.

for some reason they added actual grit and grunge textures to the logo itself. shouldn't have done that for the belt. go with a clean logo. grunge always looks like shit when it's embossed or has a stroke.

didn't jericho drop it out of his car or something retarded

Looks like someone smeared gold shit on leather, let it dry, then cracked it

I thought he lost it at a steakhouse.

Looks like a cop badge

What happened to the pearls on it?

>actual faggots ITT wanting to fix, update and replace the belt
It’s SOVL. Your brains need to detach from slop.

THE CRACKS ARE FORMING
literally kek

WWE has several copies of titles at all times and is constantly replacing them. There's ones for house shows, TV and public events and they're all carried in big cases between shows. The wrestlers used to carry them, but not anymore.

AEW only has two copies of their title to my knowledge. WCW had one until 2000, which was why it was bent at the top forever. New Japan tends to only have one copy of each of their belts as well.

also if you're referring to the AEW logo part of that belt it was designed that way for whatever reason.

sounds about right

Had a bit too much of the bubbly, please understand.

>WWE has several copies of titles at all times
Yeah, the Blueniversal and WWE belts had actual buttons instead of the usual velcro, at least at Clash. Guess they only use those for PPVs.