Did people not realize Dynamite falls on the 4th in January? Even Japanese fans are disappointed...

Did people not realize Dynamite falls on the 4th in January? Even Japanese fans are disappointed. Do people not check the damn calendar?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 12.58.03 PM.png (1174x1210, 1.85M)

The cracks are forming

what's the issue?

i will be snapping up my $10 seat on the day of the event.

thank you for buying my seat, tony.

I don't get what the issue is.

cope

posers

Wrestle Kingdom is on the 4th next year.

le Sean le Colton XDDDDDDDD

What's special about January 4th?

If it's not WWE I don't care.

NJPW WK will not conflict with Dynamite on January 4th because of the time differences. Nothing to worry about.

January 4th is a Tokyo dome tradition started by Inoki like 40 years ago.
Wtf, how can I attend this show and wrestle kingdom?! With perfectly timed flights I would only make it in time for the rampage tapings main event

it's on the 4th every year

tony isnt going to send top guys over to japan to wrestle a high intense match, fly there and back for over 20 hours and then have a match on dynamite.

>January 4th is a Tokyo dome tradition started by Inoki like 40 years ago.
I know which is why im surprise that Japanese fans are all disappointed that Dynamite is still on a Wednesday lol and they wont get top AEW guys at WQ.

I mean the 4th is a Wednesday. The only way Tony could’ve avoided any issues was to tape that weeks Dynamite, which is a guaranteed appearance by the Blue Guy, who lives rent free in Tony’s head.

They can easily send half the roster over and still have too many guys for tv kek. A handful of stupid people on Twitter are not representative of the entire audience or nation. You should really expect to only find idiots online.

Kek NuJaChads look at all these fucking crying AEWtists begging us to give them relevancy

They just won't be there. It will probably be a video package about what they did at Wrestle Kingdom and a pre-taped promo.

I don't see the issue. Just send Omega and FTR.

Tony isnt going to have his top guys miss Dynamite.

You can do both

There is nothing AEW could do except tape that episode and send guys to Japan. Aside from that, T.V. deals must be complied with.

LMAO there's no way Tony is not doing this on purpose. He knows Bryan wants to work the WK show.

Tony has top guys miss Dynamite all the time, as long as it's 2-3 (Say Kenny and FTR) then it's fine.

And?