Imagine having these guys and using them as jobbers and transitional champs

Imagine having these guys and using them as jobbers and transitional champs

Attached: download.jpg (749x691, 125.25K)

>Imagine having these guys and using them as jobbers and transitional champs

Attached: Noooooooo+not+the+heckin+racoon+nooooooooooooooo+not+the+flipping+trash+_39c87813b23e7e6e04076f2a61e25695.png (412x471, 69.31K)

GayEW doesn't do anything right

I like them but they're injury prone and tend to get stuck in England/Mexico a lot.

>one of the few people who are over
>their most used wrestlers
>bury them at any given chance
Russo save this show please

They can't promo. They're always injurying themselves. They're always stuck in some other country.

They're shitters

but that's exactly what they are

Not Pac

pac disappeared for like a year and half and nobody noticed

Especially him you mark.

>pac got knocled out cold by one shitty punch from pockets
dead and burried

that punch didn't even look like it connected

Why is PAC with the Lucha bros anyway? What was the storyline reason they became a stable?

they all fucked your mom

The Lucha Brothers are terrible

the worst part is what Orange Cassidy said wasn't impactful either, fell flat

Hook voicemogs him hard. You ever hear Dexter Lumis speak? Kek after you do you'll realize why he an OC have no-talking gimmicks.

They both had trouble with the Elite (Kenny and pac, bucks and lucha bros) and got together.

Not sure why this Pac guy isn't more popular with the fans. He's not any smaller than any of his other peers in modern wrestling. If anything he has one of the best physiques in the business today. All these wrestlers these days are these tiny vanilla midgets anyways. I also thought his mic work during his king of the cruiserweights run was pretty good. I think the problem with today's fans is if you didn't pay your dues being the top draw in a shitty indie promotion and have meltzer giving you all these 5 star matches you will just be overlooked by them. Modern wrestling fans are ridiculous and its hard to truly nail down what is it they want exactly. I'm sure these faggots would unironically love for that Orange Cassidy guy to actually be their champ in a surprise win. Its absurd.

As for the Lucha Bros I think its simply because they are Mexican.

Pac just suffers from being in the UK too much due to travel shit. If it wasn't for that I think we'd see him in the main event and TNT title scenes more consistently. In the case of the Lucha Bros I've lost count how many times Tony has tried to push Rey just for Rey to snap some part of his body and need time off.

Just saw Penta speak english on the last show. There might be some changes coming to that.