"That's something I've really thought about recently is like something to pitch to Tony. Rather than pitching, 'Hey...

>"That's something I've really thought about recently is like something to pitch to Tony. Rather than pitching, 'Hey, I have this wrestling idea’, but rather, 'Would it be beneficial for me to get like a movie or a TV role?' I want AEW to be successful, so if I am able to do a movie role, which would just be another dream come true for me, it can be also beneficial to this company and get a whole new set of eyes on us."

>"I said this from day one. One of my main goals in pro wrestling was to make wrestling cool again, or to be one of the people that helped make wrestling cool again. Growing up, everybody was talking about pro wrestling. Adults were coming over. We were having full blown pay-per-view parties. Kids at school we're talking about it. Teachers we're talking about it. Pro wrestling was cool. It was part of the mainstream media. I want to get back to that. I want kids to think it's cool again and to know it's cool. I want kids to be talking about it at school. I want kids to be inspired by me. I want wrestling to be the Rock Star show it once was and I truly believe that if I could go and it pull some some other people from different audiences to us, I truly feel I'm capable of doing that. I truly feel like I am the guy to do it. So yeah, maybe that's the conversation I need to have with Tony.”

Attached: WDLW.jpg (1080x1179, 432.04K)

this guy is delusional

>34
>still can't work an actual match
>mediocre promo at best, embarasing at worst
>already thinking of his post wrestling career
the fact that mjf managed to make everyone think he was a star in the making is impressive, I got carnied too

AEW had some cool moments when Cody and Jericho had the book. TK doesn't know shit about bring cool tho

>embarasing

nah you are Sirs

Cody failed at getting himself over lol

>mainstream

It was never about the AEW fans, it was about proving himself outside of WWE and raising his stock to come back to WWE as a top star.
He's about to win the royal rumble and main event Wrestlemania and you're talking about him failing to stay on smarks good side.

>THE HECKIN INTERNET WAS MEAN TO ME TODAY!!
yeah real cool there, Tardlow

Tony has devalued both his TNT title and Wardlow himself with this shoddily booked ice cold directionless reign

>He's about to win the royal rumble and main event Wrestlemania

Mark Jones here acting like this is prestigious after nearly a decade of Reigns main events lol

to think some dummies actually wanted to hotshot him for world's belt after the MJF thing lmao

>Idolize Jeff Hardy growing up
>Have drug and alcohol issues

Yeah, 2019/2020 had genuinely lit moments. Then again 2022 when TK took the entire book, the product just started shitting itself. That and his fanboy boner for Punkettey and WWEjects.

Woldraw sux cox and that’s a shootizzle 444 LYFE

kek has this ever happened? you get into movies to wash off the stink of wreslting, not the other way around.
I unironically think this guy is dead in the water without serious intervention.
If I was Tony I'd pay some jabrones to jump him outside of his home and make sure it gets video taped or something.

He’s dead in the water because of Tony. Fucking book him with MIRO or someone.

>34 is old
You realize all the maineventers are in their late 30s and 40s right?

then you faggots will cry 24/7 about Miro jobbing
Tony should be doing the opposite of whatever you retards suggest

You're talking about guys who are veterans and have been established, this dude is 34 and still not even main event level.
Then again, you got 37 year old Karrion Kross getting his first main roster main event push over in WWE.

>34, its basically now or never they get things moving with him
>Doesn't have the IT factor
>Barely above average height
>Weird proportions, he may be jacked but doesn't look good
>Duck face
>Average promo at best
>Still not a great worker but not a problem for big ass kicking monsters, book around it

It just isn't going to happen, brother.

Dick sucking lips