The cracks are starting to form

>A note from the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Post Show on AEW Dynamite when discussing the long disjointed promo on The Firm on Dynamite last night. Some people backstage think that Stokely is more focused on getting himself over than the wrestler he's representing.

Attached: thefirm.jpg (1400x788, 241.91K)

Not a dime in sight.

can't blame him if you look at the 'talent' behind him.

Ethan Page looks like off brand Finnalor.

Oh boy some mark said it on a podcast it must be true

Is that a quote on background or purely speculation?

The dirt sheets are killing AEW more than anything else

why does Big Ass still dress like a hobo, GIVE HIM GEAR

Attached: 86e94c1a23087150-600x338.jpg (600x338, 64.01K)

Another faction?

I agree with this, Stokely seems more concerned with being funny than putting over the members of his group.
This stable is absolute garbage though.

I like Stokely but holy shit that promo was horrendous.
It's like he had 5 lines he always wanted to say on television and decided last night was his biggest chance to rattle them all off back-to-back.
Specifically the one about the blacker the berry and how we should appreciate our dark queens was so rushed and unfunny, it was like a 2019 WWE writer penned it for him to sound modern.

lol this. Funny how they only really started burying it when Tony suspended the Bucks.

I've literally no idea who any of these people are except Big Cass

this is why uppity N should be yapapi whipped

Attached: yap07.jpg (320x248, 19.29K)

What's up with Big Ass's nipples

>Stokely is more focused on getting himself over than the wrestler he's representing.
Since NXT

Another faction huh. People were criticizing them for the abundance of factions that go nowhere in 2019 and I see nothing has changed

W Morrisey was doing fine on Impct without a manager

based

Attached: 1658656192039692.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

kek

Wade Keller is extremely anti-AEW
He has an agenda