Did he have a stroke last night...

did he have a stroke last night? he sounded like he wanted to die through the Bryan match and at the face off in the end he literally went "fuck it" and stopped talking.

Attached: eww.jpg (1200x675, 51.39K)

did he do any "yummy scrummy man with the mask i want to suck your dick" comments?

not enough pain pills

AEW does that to you

Just had an off night. He called AEW, "AWA" and you could tell it bothered him. One thing I've noticed: boomers either punish themselves too harshly for their own mistakes, or flat out no sell. Younger gens pretend they made the mistake on purpose.

He doesn't want to be there.

beat me to it. Its obvious that Regal is too good for this shit.

They keep trying to do yummy serious wrestling in front of these jackoffs and its flat as fuck. Like it or not punk mjf wardlow and even the elite to a point are the color of the show. Without them all its flat gray indie wrestling. Danielson is phoning it in so bad I wish he wasn't even on the show anymore. Imagine putting him in a stable and then 50/50 booking him to hell. No darby no sting no miro, shitty hobbs/Starks segment. another stable of generic guys seeking midcard titles and we almost went through 2 hours without seeing Daniel Garcia. maybe more womens matches is the answer? Tony has too many toys and doesn't know how to cycle talent. He literally needs territory boomers to school him on basics. Give the book to corny, Sullivan, Jr and Dutch mantel at this point.

Especially now that HHH is in charge in WWE. He's just waiting for his contract to be up.

Yeah I prefer AEW but I can imagine he kinda regrets not waiting some time. He would be at his peak with Paul in charge

Nah that was you

Miss the guy who did the "William Regal rambles on about there being some bad people in this industry" posts.

Regal is reconsidering his choices in life, considering his real son is putting on bangers on LvL Up.
FYI, Regal Jr won this match with a killer succession of submission holds that looked way better than the shit on Dynamite.

Attached: bodhisawa.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

HHH is probably sending him love letters every day. Day vince stepped down is day when regal became non-factor in aew tv

He's clearly still broken up about the queen croaking up daisies, give the bongman a break.

headcanon

he's still crying over the queen dying like the average britcuck

better than rioting for a nigger or a politician/entertainer

It's this. He's also said it on some podcasts that shit like this wears on him more than having a dud of a match. The things he took the most pride in were getting his segments done in one take and being able to react to anything on the fly.
He made a couple of very minor screwups but went into a shell because of it.

Attached: regaltimes.png (676x653, 84.69K)

Nobody does anymore

what is "SM"?

WWE literally made him kiss another man's ass

I'm sure you and the 6 other people that watch LVL UP are thrilled

Sun/Moon. He's an Alola Chad