.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man...

>.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man.... man ...... man .... SHUT UP FAT BOY ...... man ...... man

truely a goat in the making.

Attached: mjew.jpg (600x338, 30.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYYyCgmC3A&ab_channel=ShawnMichaelsMatches&Promos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He jumped the shark for me last night.
We get it, he's a great promo cause he knows how to GET PERSONAL, fuck off.
It's so fucking cheap and stupid, anyone with a crumb of intelligence could string together the same lines of dialogue.
"YOU DID ALCOHOL YOU SUCK!" *boooooo*
"YOU GREW UP IN POVERTY STUPID!" *boooooo*
"hey man... your Canadian wife called ;)" *OOOOOHHHHHH*

>heels saying le bad things is... LE BAD

I bet you thought your little reply was smart huh? WELL GUESS WHAT YOU STUPID FAT IDIOT
YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN
JUST LIKE THE MARKS IN YOUR HOME TOWN YOU [curse word] 9-5 SLOB, NOW MAKE MY COFFEE BOY.
*mild booing*

>cuts a good promo

it's either bad booking, or he's really just this 1 dimensional.

You people don't get it.
People were outright cheering for him most of the time. This guy is going to become the reverse Cody.

>How dare a heel get heat
You egroids are really grasping at straws

he doesn't know how to cut a good promo. he delivers the punch too often. never leads to anything. drones on. never goes anywhere. kills the crowd. mox is like this but not as bad. jericho, roberts, hogan. those are the masters of this shit. mjf fucking sucks

>everyone begs him to call out punks ufc career
>NOOOOOOOOOOO DONT CALL HIM OUT ON HIS HECKING ALCOHOLISM HES ONE DIMENSIONAL

You bring up an interesting point... or I should say, it would be interesting--
IF YOUR PIG OF A MOTHER WASN'T A CRACK SMOKING WHORE FROM THE SLUMS OF YOUR HOME CITY!
*booooooo*

Based mjf poster

Wtf bros he can't say that! Can he?

he got cheered the whole time for all his cheap heat insults kek

if he's going to continue to play his greatest hits in every town it'll eventually die off.

YOUR FATHER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED YOU WASTE OF CUM FAT FAGGOT PIECE OF [censored]
>cuts to fan smiling and laughing

What does this accomplish?

cheap heat

So what's an example of noncheap heat

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYYyCgmC3A&ab_channel=ShawnMichaelsMatches&Promos

>Had a long fall from grace as he’s slowly abandoned by his own stable
>comes back with a completely new one immediately

We’ve now seen the standard “MJF uses all his henchmen” feud about four or five times? I don’t think changing to a fresh bunch of no name jobbers is going to shake up the dynamic.

This is the problem. He's good, but if people keep calling him the greatest, he won't improve and he'll get lazy.

Big cass aint no jobber

the crowd were cheering when he was insulting them. it felt weird

>Makes fun of the town he's in
>Not cheap heat
Alright dude kek

What are you even talking about? The only person any of that apply a to is Wardlow

it's not cheap, Shawn's playing off of a major historical event and got nuclear heat by playing the crowd like a fiddle
MJF just makes fun of [local sports team] or some guy's mom being a crackwhore