New AEW Fight Forever footage streamed from TGS

New AEW Fight Forever footage streamed from TGS.

youtu.be/CDzhR47g0w8?t=14308

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 12.53.07 AM.png (1638x906, 2.35M)

shove it up your ass ojama
also

It really does look like a half-baked mobile game.

The game still looks like it's in Alpha stage, how long until the release again?

The guy said he doesnt watch wrestling but based on his reactions he enjoyed it. At the end he said it was cool but its not his type of game.

it still looks like an alpha build what the fuck are they doing over there

no official release date. some reports had it february of 2023. it looks fun from this gameplay and the one with kenny and cole.

Collision is looking smoother, that's good.

gAyEWtists will eat it up anyway because they can't help but to consume tonyslop

this. it had like a stutter right before impact but it seems like its no longer there.

>Cole versus someone only slightly bigger than him

Just listen to him play it. Neither of them watch wrestling but they are enjoying the game. I think it will be good gameplay wise. Who knows how it will sell tho. Hopefully it doesnt take long for the DLC to come out.

Based Shida killed Adam Cole. As should be the case.

don't care if the graphics look like shit. as long as it's fun to play. the shitty graphics will end up being fixed with mods made by autists with too much time on their hands

nobody's going to do an entire graphical overhaul for your shite game, are you retarded

the absolute state of tonyslop consumers

may as well just play 2K instead of putting in all that effort

>"I have no idea who these people are"
AEW eternally buried

neither of them watch wrestling at all

Doesn't matter. If they had a WWE game on with names like Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock and Cena theyd know who they were

No. They wouldn't.

Yes they would. Those are wrestlers with universal appeal. Even if they had never watched a single second of wrestling, they would know who they were from other things they have done

This

My sister was born in 2006 and never watched a day of wrestling in her life but she still knows who John Cena is