Is there anyone originally from WWE that went to AEW and is actually in a better spot on the card/featured more...

Is there anyone originally from WWE that went to AEW and is actually in a better spot on the card/featured more? The only one I can make a case for is Mox and even that is debatable.

Attached: 99F7E8F5-69E7-40D7-903A-DB06B9BF25D7.jpg (974x903, 266.53K)

Athena, Ruby, 2.0, Toni Storm, Keith and Swerve, Andrade, FTR, Boudreaux, Regal

Rusev could have been a main eventer but they fucked him up horribly.

Every single one of them? You gotta understand that all the people that went to AEW, did so because they were treated as worse than jobbers in WWE.
>Andrade was always in tags and always ate the pin. Not even on the shows anymore after Heyman gone
>Miro in all cuck angles plus losing every single match since returning.
>Athena never getting a singles push. Refused to be allowed to wrestle after injury demoted to NXT to go lose there anyways.
Even people like Atom Cole who got the best cut from his time in NXT was being refused in the main roster for no reason.

Unironically Jericho.

Lee and Swerve, Toni Storm, Miro for a bit, Jericho maybe. I'd say Danielson but he was in a Wrestlemania main even right before leaving.

I honestly don’t watch womens shit so i didn’t consider them. Wasn’t Keith in a feud with Orton? Whoever says Andrade or FTR are lying since they were multi time champs in WWE. Miro also was a multi time champ and had a wrestlemania match with Cena and always featured prominently.
I’m talking all-time. Are you smoking? Jericho? The guy made his name in WWE. Danielson was also in 2 main events of wrestlemania. Are you guys fucking with me?

>Athena
No. She is in the same spot she was in on WWE. Just because there is no midcard solo title in the WWE doesnt mean she has moved up. She was midcard in WWE as well.
> Ruby
Same thing. Soho was in the same spot she was in WWE. Worse actually. In WWE they gave her a faction and she got pushed as a heel before getting injured as well as showing she got the least reaction in her own faction. In AEW she has no faction, got injured and got booed by the crowd before that happened.
>2.0
They weren't in WWE long enough. They get more screen time in AEW but are they winning or getting titles? No. They got highlighted the same way in NXT
>Toni Storm
She was being used to feed the top women a new face, and would have probably gotten the complimentary "Hold the belt for Charles" title run Liv is having right now. In AEW she is serving the same purpose. She loses to the real top women one on one and will hold the belt until it's time for either Britt or Jade to take it.
>Keith
Way down. Remember that keith was heavily pushed in NXT and held both the NA and World title there. When he first got called up they did a big confrontation between him and Brock at the RR. Now he is in a nigger tag team
>Swerve
Was in a black faction in WWE. Is in a black tag team in AEW. push.
>Andrade
Again way down. Was heavily pushed in NXT always in the upper and main event. When got called up he had high profile feuds and would have gotten a push if he would bother to learn English (or speak whatever he does to Charles). In AEW he is nowhere near the main event, because he can't speak english
>FTR
In NXT they were pushed and positioned as the best tag team in NXT ever. Their call up had them jobbing to the actual draws in the tag division and occasionally working as flunkies in some solo guys faction. They do the same shit in AEW, except they dont have the actual AEW belts, and constantly job to other teams especially you know who.

Pac, definitely. He gets booked like a killer and is usually featured in a good upper midcard spot. AEW should have forced him to change his dogshit indy name but his gimmick in WWE was “guy with a cape” so anything is an improvement.

Pac is hardly ever on the show. He was heavily featured in wwe even with the cape.

>Boudreaux
LOL. Jesus. I forgot he was in AEW. Remember though he was with Gacy for a minute and would have probably gotten a match with Bron during that feud. Also Edge wanted him to be part of Judgement Day. In AEW he is with some other meme faction. He's down but that's where he belongs.
>Regal
He was probably the face of NXT for a long time and the best non McMahon related authority figure in any WWE show. Regal would have definitely been called up with Hunter at some point, or would have been placed as the face of NXT Europe. In AEW he is with a group that makes people chant BBC

>When he first got called up they did a big confrontation between him and Brock at the RR.
People keep hyping up this nothing moment as if it meant anything. Brock still tossed both him and Strowman out. It meant absolutely nothing.

Are people also just going to forget Regal’s 20 year career as a WWE in-ring performer? AEW is just a retirement job for him.

>It meant absolutely nothing.
No it meant alot, because Brock was a big attraction, gets a lot of crowd attention, is a high paid guy, and is picky with who he likes working with. Pic related. Brock was a litmus test and the moment they gave Keith with him was a way to see how Keith, and the fans would react. You mention Braun and you seem to forget people wanted him pushed to the moon when he was ripping scaffolding down and doing all that strong man shit. What buried him was fucking shit up with Brock in ring and his Beastie boy promo also with Brock. Not being able to cut a promo seems to be Keith's downfall too.

Attached: 069_RAW_02222016ej_0864--97b21200b2f66121ccb556662de7ea58.0.jpg (1200x1200, 161.14K)

>2022
>I am forgotten

Attached: 5AB1C61A-C090-4848-BD95-0965D6BA5F4A.jpg (1375x885, 216.17K)

And even then Id hardly say Braun is “buried”. He came back and still received a monster pop and is a solid main-eventer when needed

I wouldn't but for the sake of this I didn't mention it because I think most zoomers know him as the authority guy from NXT. But yes he had a long history with WWE. Actually his feud with Dean in FCW was kino shit

>Jericho? The guy made his name in WWE.
That’s some quality bait right there

This is the only correct answer and people forgot about him. Cody Rhodes too when he was in AEW versus his tenure in WWE before.

braun started winning tag matches with kids after that Beastie Boy shit with Brock I think. It's good that he left and was able to come back. Hopefully he keeps his promos short and with a catch phrase going forward

Are you retarded user? 99% of people know Jericho from WWE, where he had his biggest feuds with the rock, angle, hhh, and hbk.

In AEW
>dies from covid
>fed owner has to cover it up
>pays off widow and kid to do so
In WWE
>Alive

Jericho's big feuds were only with Goldberg, HBK and Moxley

He looked surprised and that was it.
People hyped Brock’s stupid face as a push for Lee when it meant fuck all.

Beastie Boy was always a dumb promo but Brock’ shitty promos and voice arent any better. Neither Braun nor Lee had the fortune of one of the greatest talkers on the mic talking for them 95% of the time.

Jericho's feud with Edge was kino

Bruh you’re fucking with me if you think Goldberg and Mox were his biggest feuds.

>People hyped Brock’s stupid face as a push for Lee when it meant fuck all.
It meant fuck all in retrospect because Keith's idea of a promo is to read a thesaurus. At the time it was important because they had their top monster final boss guy give a reaction to Keith a new guy.
> Neither Braun nor Lee had the fortune of one of the greatest talkers on the mic talking for them 95% of the time.
No. But neither Braun or Keith are half the worker that Brock is. I know it's popular to meme and say that he doesnt do shit, but Brock sells better than either one, he knows what his character is, he knows what the crowd wants to see and he gets his and his opponents shit over when he is so inclined to think they should get a push. Keith thinks he's a luchador and Braun is what people say Brock is.

FTR