I've now gone to both Dynamite and Smackdown and can confidently say AEW has a better product...

I've now gone to both Dynamite and Smackdown and can confidently say AEW has a better product, a hotter crowd and a worse fanbase. Pretty interesting.

Attached: llery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.11M)

Finally someone gets it. The AEW fanbase is so shitty that I root against it sometimes, despite it being the only wrestling I watch at the moment.

Fuck off, tranny. WWE is better than gAyEW in every single way.

RAM is unironically the best show now. Smack repeats the same segments too much, but a good smack is better then the other two by miles

I can't stand either company, but WWE is clearly superior.
AEW is just a smark circlejerk. It had potential but it pissed it away with gimmicks.

Raw would be great if the Mysterios would fuck off. I would give them to AEW for free just to tank their ratings even more if I was Triple H.

I'm talking purely as a live show experience. It goes
>Dynamite
>Smackdown
>Some random Indy shows I've seen
>Dark Elevation
>Rampage

Dont care only watching and supporting aew

No idea how anyone can say this when it's pretty well-known that the AEW live audience is AIDS.
It's like, okay, you sing along to Jericho's theme and applaud anything you see because you're pretenders, good. You're still a shit crowd. Like the unbearable, show-hijacking, self-fellating Chicago crowd but at every show.

>hot crowd bad

Which part of hotter crowd and worse fanbase did you not understand?

honestly the problem with AEW's fanbase is that they take this shittoo seriously and that's because they don't trust in the product they so behemently defend. They're always in fight/flight mode about anything that happens
>THE RATINGS WENT DOWN 100K NOOOOOO EMERGENCY MODE, WE HAVE TO SPAM AND CONTRADICT EVERY SINGLE THREAD AGAINST AEW UNTIL WE RECOVER THAT RATING
>WWE GOT A NEW POPULAR ACT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO SPAM HOW SHIT IT IS EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE BARELY SEEN ANYTHING FROM IT
>AEW IS HAVING A GOOD WEEK NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO ACT LIKE WE WON THE FUCKING PRIMETIME AWARDS AFTER EARNING ALL WRESTLING JOURNALIST AWARDS AND 100 MILLION IN REVENUE!!!!!!!!!
Fucking stop motherfuckers, it's just a fucking fake tv show. You're watching guys in underwear pretend fighting. You don't have to dedicate your life to defend this shit. Just fucking enjoy it and have a sense of humor when someone makes fun of this shit.

When the "hot crowd" is full of self-fellating dorks who want attention, it lessens the impact.
PRIDE in Japan had the best audience. Look that up to see what a genuinely hot crowd is.

I think the main issue is that they can't just stay in their lane and enjoy AEW. They have to talk about WWE at every turn. They seem to be bitter ex-drones who just want to get back at the Fed.

They can't take a particle of criticism either. The show was supposed to be "sports-based" not a gimmicky sports entertainment promotion.

Because they directly conflict with each other.

it's vehemently

if a fat, sweaty unshowered NEET virgin manchild wearing an XXXXXL Britt Baker t-shirt that calls all of the wrestlers by they're real names and bullshit like "this is wrestling" also cheers really loudly he's still a piece of shit, retard

>the same 3 faggots that spam >gAyEW

How?

And the fact that said manchild pops off doesn't mean it's a hot crowd.
It just means he's an attention-seeking cunt.

exactly. aewfags are trained seals who think they're a part of the show.

You admit the fans are cancer, then say they're a hot crowd.
That conflicts.
Like the shitty loud crowds in Chicago. They don't go for the show, they go to jerk off over how "awesome" they are.