That had to be one of the worst faction introductions I’ve ever seen. Stokleys group and MJF’s promo tonight was awful

That had to be one of the worst faction introductions I’ve ever seen. Stokleys group and MJF’s promo tonight was awful.

Attached: 39CA4CCE-5F7C-4C4E-8F90-BC012ADE436F.jpg (780x724, 125.42K)

every aew promo is awful

THE FIRM

dead on arrival with the naming

why did tk overbook his return and why did he put him in a heatless stable

He should have just stuck with managing creed bros but no that wasn't enough for him

Didn’t watch. Quick rundown?

the more time they give him on tv, the easier it is to notice that he's a cross-eyed dweeb.

Not enough...scripted...corporate...buzzwords...in the cadence...that lets you...chant...WHAT...for ya?

>the one time an aew guy is over on his own tiny con pairs him up with a wwe shitter who couldnt even manage a tag team in nxt
someone get aew an actual booker

This guy was way better in Diamond Mine.

Tony doesn’t get that the fans don’t want to boo MJF but MJF keeps insulting them to try and get heat

Talent for talent, it might be one of the most dimeless groups ever assembled

Too much of that

This was literally a TNA jobber stable promo. All if these guys are now cursed.

Don’t you usually have to be a good promo to be a manager? He was unconvincing

That shit was horrible and it went on forever.

mox cut a GOAT promo just last wednesday ya nerd

>comes back to feud with punk for the title which will make him
>punk injured and kwabd
>put in a dimeless stable with shitters

tranny are you OK?

really the only guys the stable is carrying are moriarity and the wrestler formerly known as big cass. the gunn sons need something to do after their feud with the acclaimed and ethan page is an aew original. it's basically T&A if it included the new age outlaws and had a short black guy instead of trish stratus

You'd think they'd have a one guy in this stable who's won a single important match in his career.

Here is my stable. None of them are going for any title that means anything. Thank you!

why the fuck would a wrestler need a stable if he was already getting as singles push? test nonwithstanding